The Queen and Kal

When the Queen came back from her ride, sweating and smelling of horse, the flame that lit in Kal's eyes was as bright as the sun. She smiled, quite taken aback. People looked to her all of the time, but only Kal looked to her with a devotion that made her heart skip three beats.

Lonnie had been teaching her the theatre of dining. Finnula came to the table and caught her up in a hug, pressing her head in against her breasts.

Kal hugged her back and nuzzled in close. "Hi, Finnula," she said fuzzily.

"Hello, sweet Kal," she murmured, leaning in to sniff and press soft kisses into her dark hair.

Lonnie looked relieved to see the Queen and said, "Your Majesty, young Kal has made progress. She can now tell her salad fork from the melon spoon."

"I don't know why there are so many," Kal said, muffled by the Queen's breasts. She refused to let go of her.

"It's hard to learn the manners of court," said the Queen in understanding. "When I was a young girl, my governess would strike my hand with a switch if I reached for the wrong utensil."

"Your governess sounds terrible."

"She was."

"Did you push her off a cliff?"

Despite herself the Queen laughed. "What an outlandish thing to say!"

Lonnie cleared her throat. "I believe what Kal means is, did you get revenge? She is using a colloquial saying."

"Ah, I understand now." The Queen shook her head. "I rather did slaughter her reputation so figuratively I did, yes."

Kal looked up at the Queen with a smile. "I knew you'd have done something good. I don't see you letting the darkness in people win."

Lonnie thought this was an apt way of putting it.

The Queen gave her a soft, almost rapturous look. Then she looked up at her Valet. "Lonnie, that will be all, I would like to be alone with my girl."

Lonnie bowed and left, shutting the door behind her.

Finnula looked back down at her girl. "Dearest Kal. I've missed you all day, and I am so happy to return to your arms."

Kal blushed. "I...I got so happy when I saw you come through the door. And not just because you rescued me from Lonnie's lesson! And not that Lonnie was a bad teacher, she—"

"Shhh. Hush," Finnula said quietly. She walked with Kal to the bed—no, she corrected herself, their bed—and Kal released her. True to the lesson she had been taught, but with hands that quivered nervously, Kal tried to begin undressing her, but the Queen stopped her hands. "Get on the bed," she commanded.

Kal, her eyes wide, nodded. She did as her Queen told her.

Finnula pulled her own dress and underthings off. She locked eyes with Kal as she did so and never looked away. It was a slightly predatory gaze, a primal look. It was the energy of a hunter cornering her prey.

When she was finally nude, she grabbed Kal's ankles and pulled her to her, and she proceeded to peel every inch of clothing off of her. They fell back into bed together, kissing a kiss that was long and languid and passionate, savoring and hot and sweet.

Finnula broke away first and said, "Lie on your back."

Kal obeyed, shuddering.

Finnula stood up, off the bed, and tugged Kal to the edge. She parted her thighs with a patient hand and knelt before her, and spread kisses along the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. Kal's soft shivers made her that much more aroused.

Finnula ran her hand up to caress her belly, and dove in, burying her face into Kal's sex, her tongue reaching out to find that perfect little rosebud to stroke and massage. She drew two fingertips up those soft, puffy lips and slid into her. Finnula shuddered—Kal was so slick. She moaned and pushed her fingertips up and to that sweet spot.

As soon as she rubbed that spot, Kal's fluttering moans gave way into something guttural, more carnal, and her body writhed with pleasure as the Queen ravished her. The Queen began pumping her fingers in and out of Kal, starting slow at first and in keeping with the rhythm of her hot tongue. She could feel Kal's heartbeat, her energy rising and rising toward that peak of pleasure.

The Queen fed this orgasmic energy with her own, connecting with Kal as her ecstasy rose like a wave. Her pumping quickened, and her free hand wandered upward to pinch and fondle Kal's nipples. She aimed for Kal's moans, how they warbled in pitch, and savored every sound.

When she felt Kal close to orgasm, the Queen began kissing Kal's clit with hot, open-mouthed kisses and an excited burst of encouraging noises. She pumped eagerly, aiming right for that delicious inner spot—and suddenly Kal came for her, an exquisite orgasm marked by screams and squeals of pleasure, followed by begging. "Please don't stop, please don't stop! Ohhh Finnula!"

The call of Finnula's name made the Queen kiss her harder, and her hand kept pumping.

Even when they cuddled together, shivering and shuddering from their ecstasy, and as Kal worshipped the Queen's breasts and settled in to nurse, the Queen could not keep her hand from pumping her hard, mercilessly. And Kal could not stop her hips from bucking against her Queen.