The Queen's Suite

Finnula carried Kal to that spacious bathing room, and Kal marveled again at how spacious it was. She watched the Queen step out of her shoes with a sigh, and she hurried to help her out of her gown. She remembered Lonnie's lesson.

Finnula caught her hands. "There will be days when you will undress me the way Lonnie showed you. And then, there will be days when you will submit to your Queen's desires, and let me take control."

Kal gave her one of those soft, large-eyed looks that the Queen had fallen so deeply for. All troubles forgotten, the Queen kissed her forehead. "Let us undress each other mindfully, Kalati, layer by layer."

Kal nodded, and her fingers trembled as they moved to the buttons on the front of the Queen's gown. At the same time, Finnula unlaced her Girl's bodice. She spoke low and dusky. "Kalati. Each layer I pull from you reveals a person I have fallen rather deeply in love with. You are unlike any other person I have ever met, and I don't want to let you go easily."

The thief's hands pushed the Queen's gown from her shapely shoulders. "My Queen is always dressed in golds and silvers and looks like the light of celestial bodies hanging in the skies above. But as I undress you, you become earthly and beautiful, a person, seen for who you are."

"My sweet, silver-tongued thief." Finnula leaned in and kissed her, and Kal wrapped her arms around her neck.

Together, they stepped into the inset bath. The Queen showed Kal how the plumbing system of the palace worked, and they were able to draw a hot bath, with purple pearlescent bubbles from an array of soaps that Kal could choose from. The Queen carefully prepared materials to care for her Girl afterward. She would call for the Royal Physician later, to completely care for any of Kal's remaining hurts.

They sank into each other's arms in the bath. The hot water was blissful and so was Kal. She had never been in such a luxurious bath before, and the company could not be better. She melted against Finnula's chest. "Finnula," she murmured softly, feeling the Queen's hand cradling her head, "I love you so much." Almost as if by instinct, her hands settled on her Queen's breasts, fingertips pinching her nipples taut.

Finnula gasped happily. "I adore you, my Girl. Stay with me. See the Long Sunset with me."

Kal liked that old saying. She did indeed want to grow old serving her Queen. She kissed her neck, her throat, the hollow of her throat. "I am loyal only to you, Finnula. You've brought me out of the cold and the dark." She looked up at her and smiled. "And you fed a stray. And you can't get rid of a stray once you feed 'em."

The Queen chuckled duskily, then kissed Kal's head. "Kal."

"Yes?"

"I've wanted you to nurse all day. Would you?"

Kal shuddered with pleasure, and beamed up at her Queen. "For as long as you like," she said sweetly. She kissed down the middle of her chest, settled at her left breast, and latched onto her fat, waiting nipple. Shivers of happiness made her tremble and she clung to Finnula tightly.

Finnula moaned. Oh, how she had been waiting. She had needed Kal at her breast, and needed her to cling. She clung right back. She loved the soft sounds of her suckling, and adored the way she played with her other nipple, tugging and pinching. This soft contact, this bond, this was the most powerful thing the Queen had ever felt in her life.

Kal sighed against Finnula's breast. She swirled her tongue around her nipple. She loved the weight of it in her mouth, like she belonged there. She shuddered in joy. She could feel pleasure make her wet and her clit ached for the Queen's attention.

She didn't even have to ask. Finnula cradled her in one arm, but her free hand slid around to cup her breasts and pinch her nipples into hard little points. "How beautiful you are," Finnula crooned. "And all mine. My Girl, my treasure box." Her hand slid lower to cradle the curves of her belly. It wasn't long before those roving fingertips found Kal's waiting sex, and that waiting, swollen rosebud quivered at the Queen's touch.

Kal moaned into Finnula's breast and spread her legs eagerly, pushing her hips against the Queen's hand.

"May I be the only one who gives you ecstasy this pure," the Queen groaned.

Kal loosened her arm from clinging to the Queen and trailed it up her thigh, moving it carefully up.

"Oh? Sweet girl, I feel you exploring. Good. Explore."

Kal shuddered happily. Just as the Queen slid two fingers into her to slide in deep, she pushed her palm against her sex, her fingertips finding that swollen clit to rub in excited ovals.

"How excited my Girl is," Finnula said softly, her sounds of pleasure low and throaty. "Touch me just like that. Good girl."

That good girl spurred Kal on, as much as the Queen's pumping did, and she settled in to suckle deeply and buck her hips against the Queen's hand. She didn't want to unlatch from her nipple, but as her pleasure rose, she gently unlatched to groan. She refused to let that nipple leave her mouth, though.

"Sweet Kal. Keep going, and I shall not stop, either. I love being so deep within you. I can feel that spot, yes, how darling it is. I want to wake up with you in my arms and my fingers deep inside of you, pumping in and out, in and out...unnhhhh, that's it, my Girl!"

Kal's hips bucked against the Queen's movements and when she came, it was hard. She squealed brightly and slid two fingers into the Queen, using the energy of her orgasm to push Finnula over the edge. The Queen gasped, moaned, her words having flown away in the face of this ecstasy, and her orgasm was just as powerful. Kal looked up at her Queen as her hips thrusted against her hand. This orgasm belonged to her. To her only. The Queen's desire was hers.

The Queen rode out the waves of pleasure and clung tightly to her Girl. She breathed hard, shuddering, her breasts trembling. Kal slowly moved a little, and switched to Finnula's right breast, turning in the bath to settle in and continue nursing.

The Queen moaned happily and tipped her head back in pure bliss.