The Queen's Suite

Kal met Lianne and stole her coinage as per usual, but the information she was able to glean from the snooty maid was troublesome. She hadn't expected to hear that her parents and sibling would be headed to the capital to attend the ball. Her face burned hot.

She snuck back into the Queen's Suite.

"Where have you been?" came a soft voice. "And what are you wearing?"

Kal jumped and turned. It was Finnula, who was sitting up in bed. Kal had been sneaking out after she fell asleep, so she hadn't expected the Queen to be awake, waiting for her.

"I—I was—well it's a bit of a stupid story."

Finnula smiled. "Come, get undressed, and tell me this story." She unbuttoned her nightgown and let her breasts fall free, her nipples hardening.

Kal beamed at her Queen and shimmied out of her clothes. She dove back into the bedcovers, and her hands immediately went to Finnula's breasts. She pinched and tugged on those fat nipples and the Queen sighed happily. "Well one fine evening I was alerted by Madge to the danger of Princess Yulia's personal maid watching the Suite."

The Queen's eyebrows shot for the ceiling. "Excuse me, what?"

"Don't worry, my lovely Queen, your clever thief would never let you down. I asked Madge for a maid's uniform and made contact with her. I've been bleeding her dry of money while giving her incorrect detail after incorrect detail. I plan on donating it all to a nice charity. Publicly, don't you think?"

Finnula blinked slowly, and a smile crept across her face. "You are full of surprises, my silver-tongued thief," she said lovingly, cradling Kal's face with her hand. "I would expect nothing less from my clever fox." She kissed her sweetly on the end of her nose. "I think, when we debut you, that we should announce your charity of choice."

"It shall be a wonderful announcement!" Kal said brightly. "But—oh, I have learned one unfortunate fact from the snoot."

"Kal, I do not favor the way your face just fell. I would go to war with the person who took away your smile."

Kal blushed. She leaned in and pressed in close to her Queen, putting her head beneath Finnula's chin. Her hands never stopped working her breasts. "Princess Yulia invited my parents to the ball."

"Oh my love," Finnula rubbed her back. She held her tightly, and they were quiet for a time. Finally, the Queen said, "I shall figure out a solution for this irksome problem."

"I think we can if we put our heads together—"

"No," said Finnula sharply, enough so that Kal looked up at her in alarm. "No, this is a problem that requires my expertise and abilities. There is no better person than I to do this."

Kal kissed her Queen softly. When they parted, she whispered, "I trust you. I do."

"It is late," said Finnula quietly. "It's time to nurse and fall asleep, my love."

"At your command, my Queen," Kal said lovingly. "I live to do it."

"As I live to watch you."