The Queen, Kal, and the Valet

Finnula was distracted. She stamped important paperwork and heard advisors speak and looked over her itinerary, all while thinking about Kal. She felt as though she were wrapped in a shroud of happiness. A euphoric cloud. She had to focus on work! But oh she wondered if Kal was alright on her own.

She planned for the trip home, as well. She made all the necessary arrangements for Kal's needs and comfort, and had already picked out a room connected to the Queen's suite, so she had her own private space if she wished, and close by. She sent a fast and clever envoy ahead to the castle to begin the preparations.

Lonnie arrived and cooly helped the Queen finish the remainder of the day's work. Finnula waited until the last advisor left, then turned to the Valet. "Thank you, Lonnie. I am most grateful for your help. I know that you're eager to get home, I'm sure your lovely wife misses you terribly."

"It is an honor to serve you, my Queen," Lonnie said affectionately. She bowed in respect. When she rose, she asked, "May I do anything else for you, Your Majesty?"

"Yes. I want to find the ones responsible for treating my Girl so poorly. Life among thieves isn't easy, and she came to me covered in bruises and strikes. I will have those who did this to her put in the stocks and fed only clear broth and bread for a week."

Lonnie blinked. She had not been aware of Kal's troubles. She cleared her throat politely. "My Queen, I swear it shall be done." She felt pride. Pride in her ruler for her sense of righteous justice. She was truly trying to rule her nation the best way she knew how, and she was ruthless when it came to meting out the levels of justice. After all, her word was law.

Finnula smiled at her Valet. "I don't think I'll need you to undress me anymore," she said softly. "But I thank you, deeply and meaningfully, for every time you did."

Lonnie felt herself blush and a curious feeling rise between her legs. She would miss that quiet exploration of the Queen's body as her hands divested her of ever more layers of clothes. "Actually, Your Majesty," she said bravely, "May I request I do so one more time, to teach the Girl how to do so properly?"

The Queen was delighted. She beamed at her Valet. "Let us go at once and show her. She does indeed need to learn."

Kal was trying on one of her fancy dresses when the Queen and her Valet entered the room. She turned around, whirling her skirts, and tipped a clumsy curtsy. "Your Majesty," she said softly.

Lonnie caught her eye, and nodded in approval. She was charmed momentarily by the way Kal smiled at her. The encouragement she saw on the young woman's face was sweet, and she could admit that.

Finnula took her hands and kissed her knuckles. "You look lovely in fine trappings! Does she not?" She looked at her Valet, who nodded politely. "Yes, she looks much more like my Girl ought to."

Kal looked very bashful, but she couldn't stop the girlish smile that brightened her face when Finnula complimented her.

"Lonnie is here to give you a lesson, my jewel," said the Queen. "Please, sit here and watch." She directed Kal to a chaise, and sat her down with a kiss to her forehead.

Lonnie stepped forward. "A duty of the Queen's Girl is to undress the Queen every night. It must be done to your Queen's specifications and likings. I have been tasked with the Royal undressing until your presence, so I am therefore tasked with teaching you so you can continue this in perpetuity."

Kal nodded politely and watched with large eyes.

Finnula stood in front of her Girl, and spread out her arms.

Lonnie approached from behind. "Come to your Queen as a supplicant," she began. She settled her hands on the Queen's hips. As she moved her hands up her rib cage and to her breasts, she savored touching every inch. She cupped those breasts and teased her nipples beneath the fabric, causing her to gasp happily. She leaned in and pressed a hot kiss against the Queen's neck.

Kal began to squirm.

Lonnie continued. "Touch her. Touch her as though you have all the time in the world." She pulled her hands up and across the Queen's shoulders, to her back. She began unbuttoning her gown, and as she did, she ravaged the Queen's neck with feverish kisses and licks. She pushed the gown down those perfect shoulders, revealing pert breasts, and she paused to tug and pull on her nipples for a moment, taking an extra few seconds to herself to enjoy it, as it was the last time for a while. "Yes," she told Kal. "Stay here for a moment and praise your Queen."

Kal was gasping, her legs pressed together.

The Valet pushed the gown farther down and she trailed kisses down the Queen's spine as she untied petticoats and pulled her free from the many layers she wore daily. She helped her step out of her voluminous skirts and pulled these fine things off of the floor. She wanted to lead by example, so she made sure Kal saw what she needed to do. This wasn't just about giving the Queen pleasure, but about maintaining her, giving her care, showing her kindness and compassion.

Kal watched, wide-eyed and moaning a little.

The Queen closed her eyes in ecstasy as Lonnie pulled her out of her underthings, pulling her chemise over her head and sliding soft knickers down her hips and legs. She touched the Queen reverently. "You should worship every inch of her," Lonnie said, her voice graveled with pleasure. "You should be her entire world, her whole support, her comfort and pleasure. You will be who she comes home to."

The Queen moaned as Lonnie stood up, and pulled her back to her chest, holding her against her. She kissed her neck again, passionately. She cradled her breasts. She held her here for a moment. "Kal, hold her. She needs to be held. She leads our nation. You must alleviate her worries and anxieties. Hold her and show her you support her."

Kal nodded, biting her bottom lip.

Lonnie led the Queen to her bed and helped her into it. For a moment, Finnula looked into Lonnie's eyes and they paused, each other both knowing how deep their relationship truly was. Lonnie leaned in and kissed her.

Finnula signed and kissed her back. Then, she pulled away. "Leave those kisses for your wife, my dear Lonnie," she said, cradling the Valet's face.

"I will pleasure you any time you wish, my Queen, and nothing would stand in my way. Sage knows."

"Thank you my dear Valet, but now it is time to transfer that task to my Girl. Kal, come here. Come here now."

Kal jumped up, and hurried over to the bed. She did not expect Lonnie to put her hands on her shoulders. She looked up at the Valet curiously.

As the Queen watched on with a smile, Lonnie gentled Kal. She unbuttoned her dress, and helped her climb out of it. She cupped and weighed her breasts, was mindful of her bandaging, caressed her hips. She stripped her of her underthings and helped her climb into bed with the Queen.

"Lonnie, stay and watch?" The Queen asked, her voice soft.

Lonnie nodded, smiled, and sat on the edge of the bed as Kal settled in Her Majesty's lap. She enjoyed watching the two of them as they nursed, that much was so.

Kal curled into her Queen and latched onto her breast, suckling hard and noisily. She played actively with her other nipple, constantly pinching and tugging. The Queen made the happiest noise and tipped her head back in pure joy.

Lonnie watched for a long while, and afterward had a long bath where she and a lengthy toy had a remarkable pumping session. She fucked herself hard, imagining her wife riding her on their wedding night.