Sage and Lonnie

Sage lay against Lonnie's chest, still shuddering with pleasure. She tugged lazily on one of her wife's nipples, making her give a sharp, pained gasp. "Careful," she said. "I'll bed you again."

"Oh, no. How horrible," came the dry reply. She did not stop.

They lay together in quiet, until Lonnie chuckled.

"What is it?" Sage asked, looking up at her.

"The Queen spent almost an entire day commanding her new Girl to do just what you're doing."

"Do we have a day? What about two?" Sage grinned at her, and leaned up for a long, lingering kiss. When they parted, she could barely pull away, preferring instead to plant just one more kiss upon her lips. "I honor the Queen, but I am so grateful she has found herself a Girl."

"As am I. And a clever one, too, if a little uncultured and rough around the edges."

"Has she no experience with—well, civility?" Sage asked, trying to phrase things delicately.

"No, none, so I have been teaching her what she needs to know." Lonnie snuggled her wife. "I fear I shall be giving a few extra lessons here or there just to help her get ahead in Court etiquette."

Sage rolled over onto her belly and propped herself up with an elbow. "You're going to need help."

Lonnie raised a brow. "Why?"

"Because Princess Yulia is still in residence at the palace."

Lonnie stared at her wife.

"I kid you not, my love, she found a loophole and managed to stay the entire time you were gone."

"She was supposed to be gone months ago."

"She has remained, and wielded her rank as a sword and the chip on her shoulder as the reason to make everyone of lower rank miserable." Sage tapped her wife's chest. "But do not even dare think of leaving me right now for something you can worry about later. This is a later Lonnie problem."

"Ah, I know, my love, you are correct." Lonnie still looked troubled.

"Let me amuse you with one fact."

"What's that?" Lonnie reached out and tilted Sage's chin up. "Is it that I'm going to use those restraints you had permanently attached to the bed?"

"Aside from that," said Sage, blushing. "The minute Princess Yulia learns there's a new Girl, she will be satisfyingly furious. It will be a screech heard throughout the palace."

Lonnie thought of this for a moment. "That is satisfying, I have to admit."

"Do you need help teaching the Girl?" Sage asked.

Her wife kissed her forehead. "Yes. You're the best dancer in the realm. Help this poor wretch learn the steps of a royal lady."

Sage said, "Since you flattered me so well, I can be convinced to teach a step or two. But under one condition."

"Name it. I would give you the moon."

"Follow through on that threat with the restraints."

Lonnie chuckled duskily and wrapped a hand around Sage's head, tugging her into a kiss. "Yes, my love. I'll tie you up. I'll tie you up and ravish you."

Sage melted into her wife and let the stronger woman roll her beneath her with a curiously practiced move.