The Queen's Suite

"There you are," said the Royal Physician, tugging down Kal's nightgown. "Good as new." She turned to the Queen, who stood in her own comfortable dressing gown, her arms crossed in concern. "I have fixed a few internal problems, and removed all bruising."

"Thank you," the Queen said graciously. "I appreciate your respect of the Royal Privacy in this matter."

"Of course, Your Majesty." The Physician rose, curtsied, and left the room without another word.

Kal flushed hot. She hadn't been expecting to be inspected by a physician at all; she didn't know why she woudn't have, but perhaps she expected Finnula to care for her. When the Queen came to her, she hugged her tightly.

Finnula cradled Kal into her arms and kissed the top of her head. She could feel Kal gently nuzzling into her breasts, and she squeezed her tightly. "Darling Kal."

"Finnula," she said fuzzily.

"How do you feel?"

"Alright..."

"I can feel your energy. Did the Physician make you nervous?"

The soft nod against her breasts made Finnula clutch Kal even closer to her. "Come then, to bed. Let us nurse a little longer."

Kal looked up at the Queen. "Really?" Her eyes glittered.

Finnula smoothed back her black hair and kissed her forehead. "As long as you want." She took her to her bed, slid off her robe, and crawled in. She tugged her nightgown down her shoulders and down beneath her breasts. She opened her arms.

Kal crept into her embrace, and sank into her hold. She was compelled to latch and nurse. She had to. It brought her so much comfort. She loved the weight of Finnula's nipple in her mouth. She sighed happily and let the Queen hug her tightly.

Finnula kissed her Girl. "I need to nurse you more often, don't I?" She murmured. "You need this time and this quiet. Well, worry not. We shall work out a schedule, and we shall keep it, and you will be nursed frequently."

Kal looked up at her, mid-suckle, her nipple cradled by her hot tongue.

Finnula nodded, smiling. "Whether for comfort or pleasure, I shall push you to nurse often."

Kal's eyes fluttered closed, and she sank into her Queen and suckled noisily for the next several hours.