The departure

i walk into the meeting room with the girls today. the only difference is there in full home kit and i'm in my lounge clothes . everyone sits down and Katie squeezes my shoulder.

"good morning everyone . if you look around you'll see some new girls here. i hope you can all make them feel very welcome at the arsenal ." Jonas starts "as you know a part of playing for this club comes with new players but it also comes with people leaving. Y/n Y/l/n has been with this team since the academy and we can only thank her for the love and dedication to this team but we now have to say goodbye to her."

His words break my heart. this team has been my home and life for so many years. i stand up ready to say my goodbyes .

"i've dedicated my whole life to this club and i will never forget anything this team has given me but getting a deal with Barcelona is something i could never turn down under the circumstances. as i play for them i will remember each one of you because once a gooner, always a gooner." i say as a tear falls down my cheek.

leah hands me a beautiful bouquet of red and white roses "your all I've ever known of arsenal Y/N. don't forget us." she tells me "never." i say reaching over the Her shirt. i grab the arsenal logo and kiss it . everyone pulls me in for a group hug before i get escorted out the building one last time.

Y/L/N

Y/L/N.Y/N : once a gooner, always a gooner. thank you football ❤️🤍

CAITLINFOORD: go smash it out in barc kiddo x

LEAHWILLIAMSON: thank you for everything , we'll miss you 💔🤍

KATIEMCCABE: love you, goodluck 🙏

FCBFEMINÍ : waiting for you💙❤️

USER 1 : 🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

USER 2: arsenal gonna prove they never needed you.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

That next morning i drove to the airport ready to get to Barcelona. as i arrive i get to my apartment and put my luggage down. it's even better that the photos it had a huge kitchen with a massive island. a huge living room and i love to the bathroom is had a walk in shower and the perfect mirror . the bedroom had a huge 4 poster bed with wood flooring. it was perfect to say the least . i get a phone call

"hola y/n!"
"hola !!"
"just confirming your coming to sign the contract this morning yeah ?"
"absolutely! i'm leaving now !"
"alright ! we'll be waiting!"

i hang up the phone as i get in the uber. moving to a new country means you have no car until your gets transported which normally takes a few days. luckily i'm able to get a rental delivered to the training grounds ready for me to use tonight

the uber pulls up to the Barcelona grounds and i instantly feel at home. i walk in an a man is sat there . "ahh y/n ! we've been expecting you , follow me to my office !"

he pulls out a contract and runs me through it "after you signs this you must stay with the club for at least 3 years considering this is a 3 year contract . after you are more than welcome to move clubs if you're interested in that."

"i'm making this club my home so as of right now i wouldn't be interested at all in doing so." i say. i reach down to sign my name. he claps as i put the pen down .

"let's go meet the girls shall we ??" he asks and i nod quickly. he takes me out to the training grounds after he allows me space to change into my jersey .

"Girls ! come meet our new signing!" he yells as they all run over. "Y/N !!" Ingrid yells  "OH MY GOD INGRID!" i say as i pull her in for a hug. "you guys know each other ?" a tattooed blonde asks "yes ! we play at Norway national together!" she starts. "y/n this is my girlfriend Mapi " she tells me obviously excited "nice to meet you y/n" she says shaking my hand. "you too ! i've heard good things about you" i inform her. "and i'm Ona. you know me from united last season" she tells me i nod and shake her hand as a Spanish accent pipes up.

"now now mapi, you can't get all the girls. give her a break. welcome y/n i'm alexia. alexia putellas." she says . she grabs my hand and shakes it squeezing it a bit. i blush slightly as the interaction "LEX ! your embarrassing the poor girl stop flirting" ingrid scolds her "i wasn't.." she starts "no no that's more than okay. it's nice to meet you alexia. i'll be seeing much more of you guys now. i'm here for a few years and i start training tomorrow!" they all smile at my words "you seem sweet." alexia says as she drags me over to meet everyone else.

Y/L/N

Y/L/N.Y/L : so incredibly happy to be stood here wearing a Barcelona jersey. to my future 🥂💙❤️

KATIEMCCABE: smash it 💕

INGRIDERGAN: nice to have another familiar face around

ALEXIAPUTELLAS: you look good in blue <3

LEAHWILLIAMSON: missing you already ! promise you'll meet us again soon
^^ i'll be on bench for the game ! i'll come see you
USER: we don't want you here .

USER2: 🐍

that night i can't get that interaction with Alexia out of my head. is she normally that touchy or was she really flirting ?

rolling around that night i try to get some sleep before i train tomorrow but there's only one thing on my mind. or rather one person.