late night calls

y/n pov ;

WARNING: swearing and smut
when we got home alexia went straight for a shower kissing me quickly. my phone began to buzz. it was a facetime from Leah back in england.

"hey sweetie!" i say as say face flashes on the screen. "hello ! seen your engagement post. i'm over the moon for you my darling i really am." she tells me i pull a face in awe "thank you Leah, really. it means so much"

"soo, when do i get to say hi to this Alexia Putellas" she asks. it was only then i realised how long we'd been talking when i hear Alexia walk into the room in her pyjamas. "how about right now ??" i ask as she nods frantically.

she sits on my lap and wave at the camera "holaaa!!" she greets Leah "hey ! are you treating my girl well ??" Leah asks with a smug look on her face "like a princess.." Alexia says looking into my eyes as she turns her head to face me smiling softly "is she good in bed too ??" Leah's asks. "LEAH CATHARINE WILLIAMSON." i tell "what i was just asking..?" i see alexia go bright red as she stands up and walks away.

"right , goodnight Leah. love youuu" i tell her as the phone screen goes black.

i walk into the kitchen where Alexia is wrapped my arms around her waist. "hmm, you smell so good" i tell her. she turns around to face me. "you didn't answer." she tells me "answer what??" "am i good in bed??" "very. the best i've ever had." i tell her

she blushes "in that case.. i think we should celebrate our little engagement hm?" she said. i licked my lips as i leaned into her . she picked me up and carried me to the bedroom.

she was quick to rip off our clothes as she kissed down my body . soft breaths left my lips as she got closer to the place i needed her the most. "Alexia.. please." i beg "what do you need baby?" she ask. "your fingers or mouth i don't care which . you have to make me cum, please lex."

i'm not normally the type to beg but for her, i would beg all night if i had to. a loud moan leaves my mouth as her mouth connects with my clit.

"lex, oh my fucking god" i manage to get out . she looks up at me "don't you look at me like that, your gonna drive me crazy.." i breathe .

my moans become louder and louder as i come close to my orgasm. "fuck lex i'm so close.." she pushed too fingers in me adding to the mix . "come baby." she encouraged me and that's all i needed. i got pushed right off the cliff.

i came down from my high as Alexia cuddled up into my chest. "you okay princess?" she asked "yeah..just calming down" she smiled at my comment. " i love you so much alexia." i confess "i love you too darling"

that night we drifted to sleep thinking about our big day.