Out of spite.

A/n: first of all thank you for 10k reads on this. I didn't expect anyone to even read this yet alone enjoy it. But thank you. Second of all i know this is going in a direction you probably didn't want.. but it has to get worse for it to get better. It's a happy end I promise also if you saw my note you'll see I'm injured . So while I'm laying in bed and slouching on the sofa be prepared for many updates 🙏

That morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes . "What's all this?" I asked seeing Leila carrying a tray "i thought you could use some breakfast in bed with me" she says through broken English with a smile . I thanked her as we sat down to eat .

YLN/YN:  breakfast in England 🍵

LIKED BY ALEXIAPUTELLAS and 127,096 othersINGRIDERGAN: enjoy your day!! 🫶🏼

INGRIDERGAN: enjoy your day!! 🫶🏼

USER1: Arsenal reunited??

LEAHWILLIAMSON: bet you missed the English weather ay? 😭
^got to love the rain x👏

After breakfast Leila invites me to watch her train. So I accept . Manchester is a city which I'm unfamiliar with so I don't want to be alone today.

We turned up at the facility and she explained to the reception desk. They gave me a lanyard and let me through with her. We went straight to the pitch and i heard my name "Y/n!!" A saw a smaller girl run to me . Jess park. "I missed you ! How are you and alexia?" She asked. "Oh, we split up last night. I Just got here."

Her face sunk "y/n im so sorry.." she said holding me a little tighter "why are you here though?" "Well Leila was the only person I can go to right now. I'm really grateful for her she means a lot" she smiled at my words.

I watched as everyone started to train. "Well fancy seeing you here"

I swing around to the voice. It was the manger Gareth, "hello, it's a pleasure to meet you." I say reaching to shake his hand. "Your Barcelona contract is up eh?" He says through cold shivers from the english breeze . "yeah, as of next week. I'm not sure If I'm going to renew it though. Personal stuff as well as not getting game time but I'm sure I'll figure it out" I explain.

That's when he says something I'd never expect "how would you feel about signing here. I've tried reaching your agent already, You know a few of the girls . We need to sign a new defender."

Could this be a signing of a lifetime?? Would I be finally getting game time ? Would I be leaving everything behind forever ??

He sees me tense up. "It could be a small contract . One season . See how you fit in. If not . You are more than welcome to go somewhere else. But i truly believe that you could make a huge difference here."

I think back to last night. The fight. The flight. my friends. I have friends here already. "Sure. Why not. I have nothing to loose. This is a pretty great club." I tell him. A smile appears "fantastic, shall we go back to my office?" He asks. I nod following him.