sweet dreams

that night i toss and turn in bed . i couldn't sleep. there only one thing on my mind. what i said to alexia. she was probably just been nice and not trying to start something with the media.

it's raining but i don't care. i don't get my car i run. i run and i run. i knock on her door. "y/n.." alexia says "i'm so sorry.." i tell her "its 2am.. what happened" she asks i lurch towards her and grab her face . i kiss her right there on the doorstep .

"come inside your soaked" she tells me. she closes the door and drags me upstairs to the bathroom.
"heres a towel to dry off . here's some of my sweatpants and a jumper to keep you cozy. i'll be downstairs do what you need to do" she tells me closing the door behind her.

i felt so comfortable in her clothes. i fold up my wet clothes and place them into the bathtub so rain water doesn't get everywhere. i walk downstairs and she turns around if the sofa seeing me. "you look beautiful. come here" she says opening her arms. "what happened tonight bonita?" she asks

"i couldn't sleep i.. i said something horrible to you. you only swapped shirts. you did nothing wrong." i tell her. she smiles "well i actually got the shirt so we could burn it together.." she confessed. "your an idiot" i say laughing pulling her in to hug her . "when the rain stops tomorrow we'll do it. then you can watch her and her memories burn." i nod . she pulls me in for another kiss . "i really like you y/n.." she tells me . i smile "i really like you too putellas." she smiles .

"can we go to bed now ?" she asks "of course." i tell her. she leads me to a beautiful bedroom. she sits on her side and tells me to get in the other. i lay my head on her chest. i drift away in minutes feeling the warmth and beat of her heart.

that next morning i go to the bathroom and check my phone "9:36am" i wonder what time she normally wakes up? i see she posted a story last night

i hear a knock on the bathroom door "bonita? are you okay in there" she asks . "yes ! i'm okay!" i tell her i wash my hands and walk out. she looks so tired.  she kisses me. "good morning" she tells me cuddling me . "your so cozy i don't wanna let go" i tell her "well you can sit on my lap while i pee if you must" she says giggling "your disgusting i am not doing that thank you" i say letting go of her she laughs as she walks into the bathroom. i walk back to the bedroom not knowing where she wants me.

she bobs her head round the door "you want some breakfast?" she asks i nod . she signaled me to follow her . she guides me to a huge kitchen and sits me on the counter while she cooks .

 she guides me to a huge kitchen and sits me on the counter while she cooks

Y/L/N.Y/N: yummy breakfast and perfect mornings 💕

MAPILEON: 2 servings hmm 🤔

USER1: them trying to soft launch this relationship i see

LEAHWILLIAMSON: could have invited me

ALEXIAPUTELLAS: 💕💕

USER2: nothing will beat her and katie though

USER3: what does aitana thinks about this 👀

she sits down in the chair infront of me "how do you look so perfect on a morning?" she asks. a smile glazed over my face. i grab her hand from across the dining table. "your such a sweetheart, you know that ?" i ask her . she pulls my hand up to her mouth and kisses it "and romantic too i see" i add . we share a giggle and then dig into our pancakes.

"so how did you sleep?" she asks me with a smile "very good" i answer . she smiles wildly "i was thinking today we could go on a date. a real one" she tells me "yeah i would like that." "okay well i'll drop you back to your house after training and then i'll pick you up at 6" "that's perfect."

alexia's pov:
we arrive at training and i can see eyes on us "you came together?" ona asks "yeah, why?" i question. she shrugs and pairs up with patri . "so, you two getting close then?" claudia asks. i laugh it off as y/n suggests we pair up. i kindly accept as i grab a ball and walk away.

"thank you for last night" i say "for what ?" she questions "the kiss.. i liked it" i confessed. she laughs "are you laughing at me right now?" "maybe a little, your adorable"

we walk inside after a short training session "so.. you kissed my sister?" aitana asks "how did you.." i start but she cuts me off "your not very slik.. or quiet i heard you. im pretty sure half the girls did." i go bright red "im sorry.. i won't hurt her i-" "shut up lexi. it's okay. look after her though or i might have to kill you" she says walking away laughing.

i jump into the shower and i feel arms around me . "hi." i say looking down at the girl "hi." y/n says smiling "we're awfully close hm?" i say . she giggled and put her head into my chest. "maybe we shouldn't shower together at work bonita." i suggested "why? everyone's seen us shower before" "yeah but never like this.." she shuts me up with a kiss "it's okay. everyone's gone i checked."

she run her hands down my body. my breathing quickens . "has anyone seen my phone i forgot- OH MY GOD" y/n spins around as we see mapi covering her eyes "im so sorry. i am sorry . im so. so. so sorry" she repeats turning away and walking out the door.

i turn the shower off and wrap us in towels . "im sorry .. i thought everyone had left.." she mutters. "it's okay, i promise. maybe we keep this to ourself for when we're alone yeah? besides we're gonna be late for that date. let's get you home so you can get ready."

mapi's pov :
i run to my car and when i shut the drivers door ingrid is staring at me . "are you..okay??" she asks "yeah.. totally cool." i say rubbing my eyes "did you get your phone..?" she asks "shit no." "right, what happened." "well i went past the shower room and
y/n was in there with alexia and they were.." i don't finish that sentence as i fake gag. my girlfriend laughs "your so dramatic. it's natural mariá." "whatever."

i turn on the engine and we drive home.