the rumours

y/n's pov:
that morning i wake up in alexia's arms. i feel more comfortable that ever . the pitter of heart against her chest. and the way her arms feel perfect around me. i move gently as i hear a groan "baby don't go." she mutters "i'm right here i just need the bathroom really fast okay?" i say. she removes the grip off my waist and stand up and walk straight to the bathroom.

i walk back to her and she's sat up "go back to sleep princess." i say but she shakes her head "i want to go watch the sunrise with you." she says grabbing a shirt from her draw. "that would be beautiful but isn't it too cold?" i ask "put something warm on ! i'll find our coats!"

the excitement in her voice makes me smile.

we drive to the beach and sit in the benches above. the sun rise just starts as we get there. "it's so beautiful." she says "not as beautiful as you." i say putting her hair behind her ears. she leans down for a kiss filling it with passion . "i love you." she says. i squeeze her hand "and i love you." i look up smiling with my words.

later on i realise i'm having a bad day . literally nothing is going right for me. i spilt coffee on my new shirt. i stubbed my toe. and then i slipped on the floor forgetting about the split coffee. this put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day not wanting to put alexia in a bad mood too i decided to go back home.

i left suddenly and explained everything over text so she wouldn't think i'm avoiding her.

y/n: sorry to leave so soon.
i've had a bad day and it's made
me get a bad mood. i'm not gonna
ruin your day i'll see you tomorrow
i love you <33

it's 6:30 when i check my phone. i go into twitter to make a quick tweet about our upcoming game and decide to scroll through for a little bit

user 1 : i ship alexia and jenni

user 2: anyone else feel like there back together?

user 3: they cuddle a lot more now

user 4: there definitely hiding something

user 5: i know alexia is "in a relationship" but we both know that's only to take the spotlight off of her and jenni.

i throw my phone to the other end of the room and go to shower. the water is hot almost boiling but it still feels cold. what if alexia and jenni are together? what if she is just trying to get the attention off her ? and what do they mean "back together" were they in a relationship??

my thoughts run wild until a call comes through .
putellas 💋💕

in that moment i want to answer but right now i can't be bothered. whatever has happened with her and jenni is sparking fans and i don't want to be a part of it until i know the entire truth.

putellas💋💕 : just checking on you

hope your okay my darling

i'll see you tomorrow then <3

i feel bad but i'll just talk to her about it tomorrow. i climb in bed and fall to sleep.

alexia's pov:
that morning i wake up and see y/n had left my texts on read. that's strange . she always answers . i get my stuff and head to training .

i see her stood in the chaining rooms with her bag. i sneak behind her kiss her neck "morning bonita" i mumble . her breathing quickens as she turns around . her face pales as i look into her eyes "you okay?" i ask her. she nods and smiles . she leaves me as she walks into the training pitch.

i quickly get changed and join her . i see she's teamed up with aitana which is nice to see since there spending time together but also strange because she's always with me .

"hey captain, wanna team?" patri says "oh uh. yeah." i say never taking my eyes off y/n. "so are you in the doghouse??" she asks smirking "what?" i ask "with y/n . are you in trouble. she's been ignoring you and all comments about you." "i don't know.. she didn't say anything to me" "well what could you have done?" "i literally have no idea. we were fine yesterday. we watched the sunrise and then hell hit the fan . she left and said she was in a bad mood and then wouldn't speak to me anymore" "oh lex, she's pissed."

aitana's pov:
"and then i find out she might have dated or is dating jenni" she tells me "so do i actually need to kill her?" she laughs as my comment "i don't think so but i need to know the truth. i'm sick of people talking crap about her when i love her." she says

"how about you stay at mine tonight ? it will do you good to have fun without thinking about her" i suggest "i would love nothing more!" she says

after training i spot alexia walking over to us "hey beautiful, do you wanna come over tonight? we could have some fun" she says smirking. i fake gag "sorry but.." y/n starts but i cut her off "she's staying with me tonight."

i grabbed y/n's hand and we walked away. we went to the carpark and drove away . we arrived shortly after since it's not too far away.

"welcome home" i say smiling ear to ear. "wow it's huge" she says . i smile at her comment .

y/n's pov:
that next morning we woke up and the air felt off. "good morning!!" my sister says . "morning person much?" i ask "i love the mornings! plus you need to talk to alexia. you can't ignore her forever" she tells me . i grab my phone .

putellas💋💕: can we talk ? come over when you can .

"looks like she's already decided that." i say as my heart drops.