Oh take me back to the start

Note : I started a woso one shot book! Can go check that out on my page if your enjoying this and want more with other players + alexia 💫

-

Once I landed back in Spain the sun hit me in my face . England is a beautiful place . Much more me . Rainy days with hot coco and a good book . Although I did love summer , so in that aspect I loved Barca. My sister, Aitana she drove me back home . "Good luck" she said as I hopped out the passenger door. I waved her off and knocked at the door.

"I'm busy right now I- y/n... I thought you said noon?" Alexia smiled. "Hi, I hope you don't mind my flight ended up being boarded a little earlier than expected. But I'm only .. 20 minutes early" I said glancing down at my phone to check the time .

She moved out the way to let me in . "I'm sorry I had to accept a night out tonight . Uhm. I have plans but you know your way round ? You can make yourself at home . I won't be late" she told me "oh that's okay. Aitana already asked me out to celebrate my return. So, I'll probably see you back here. That's if I'm still okay staying here..?" She nodded at my words.

-

That day was slow. We were catching up on the past 7 months we had missed . And just laughing like the old times . "Thank you, for agreeing to come back for a while.. ." Alexia started as she smiled . I nodded . We both walked out the door as aitana pulled up "hey!" she yelled out the window as I jumped in. Alexia got into her car and drove off just before us .

-

We ended up stopping for food before hand so we weren't drinking on empty stomachs. We pulled up to this huge ... frat house? I wasn't sure what it was called but it was some form of mansion. I noticed the all familiar car in the drive way "hey isn't that's ale's car?" Aitana asked "it could be" I said . I shrugged it off . She was on a night out.

We got inside and the rooms were filled with dancing bodies . We took a drink from the side bar as my sister pulled me to dance .

That night we lived it up. We enjoyed ourselves. Aitana agreed I would drive home after only having one drink and her been totally wasted.

I went out on the balcony to get away from all the noise for a moment . "Alexia, hey" I heard below me . I looked down and saw a bleached blonde figure . Her back tattoos on show. I know those . My alexia. I went to go downstairs when I heard something i will I never had "hey pretty girl." I looked closer and saw her attach her lips to the brunette. Her arms around her neck.

My Alexia was making out with a girl . Not me. A random girl. The girl I quit my season for. The girl I came back for . Kissing a girl.

I ran back and out the door. I ran outside through the garden when I heard my name "y/n?? What are you doing here baby?" A Spanish accent said . "Don't Lex." I said running to aitana's car 'meet me in the car, now please.' I texted my sister . Alexia begun banging on the windows "y/n" she yelped . Aitana appeared behind her . She opened the door "see you later ale." She said getting in "y/n just-" "don't you dare. You promised . This was the last chance and you promised you wouldn't fuck it up. Yet you did. You have such cruel tricks Putellas. How could you?" I cut her off . Anger and frustration rushed through me. Why did I ever agree to this?

I grabbed the door shut from aitana . The drive was silent . Not quiet . Silent.

I pulled up to her house "mind if I stay?" I asked. She shook her head with confusion. We walked up to her door as she fumbled with her keys. I slept on the sofa that night . And I dreaded the next morning .

-

I woke up to 7 missed messages
'Call me'
'Y/n whatever you saw or heard I'm sorry'
'Please come home'
"Let me explain"
"Can we talk it out?"
"Just one conversation I'm begging you"
"I'm sorry."

Yet again I had fallen for her cruel tricks. I'm so stupid, how could I be so stupid ? Was this all a set up? I had to get ready to go watch Ingrid and Patri train as I promised previously. I just hoped she was too drunk to turn up. I slipped on some of aitana's freshly washed clothes in the laundry room and made some breakfast ready to leave.

A/n: okay again, I do promise this has a happy ending and I can't believe that we're only a few parts until the end. My god. This book has been bumpy . But I'm so lucky to have so many people who enjoy my stuff. From the bottom of my heart thank you. I love you all 💘

my world champion // Alexia Putellasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें