The party

A/N: I want to start by apologising for the lack of uploads I got injured while playing football so I've been focused on getting back at it and I've been dealing with some stuff mentally.

Alexia's POV : that morning i woke up we woke up tangled in the sheets. I look down and remember last nights events . I smile to myself leaning into y/n's neck . "Morning fiancé." I mutter kissing behind her ear . She moves around a little before I see a smile appearing on her lips. "Now I'd love to stay here with you but we have to get to mapis house hm?" I tell her "what? Why" "you'll see"

But what I wasn't expecting, was to Ruin everything that night . Everything fell down. It all fell down.

Y/n's POV: I run to the bathroom tears running down my face . Alexia running after me "y/n!" I close to door and hear a voice "oh uh.." I spin around to see Claudia in a towel. "I'm so sorry." I apologise knowing that this is my only option considering my cheating excuse of a future wife . "What happened?" She asked eyes wide sitting on the counter top "alexia happened, I caught her kissing Jenni. She told me that was done.. she promised." I sobbed . Claudia put her arms around me as I nuzzled into her neck.

I looked up at her . "Kiss me." I told her . "What?" She asked "kiss me . I want to know how she felt kissing someone while loving someone else" "y/n.. this is your engagement party.." she told me scanning over my face . I cocked my head to the side as tears fell. She cupped my face and kissed my lips. Her lips were soft and delicate but nothing alexia's.

That's when the door opened "y/n I'm so-" alexia started as she saw the scene in front of her . Tears formed in her eyes as my eyes poured "that's for been a cheating little bitch. You deserve nothing. How could you do this to me? Trying it has made me feel so ridiculous, I could never understand what you've just felt then." I turned around to look at pina sitting helplessly , I couldn't help but feel horrible. She looks so vulnerable. I grabbed her hand and dragged her out not wanting her to be in the eye of the strom.

That night when I got home I threw pina some of my clothes and she slept on the sofa . In the middle of the night I felt arms around my waist. At first I thought it was pina but I realised they were way too strong . I turn around and, alexia.

"I'm sorry baby. Let me explain. Please?" It was 3 in the morning and I had no energy to fight her. So I let her .

"You walked in the second it started. I promise to god I didn't kiss her . She kissed me and I pulled away the second I realised her lips were on me. And that's the moment I realised you had seen that. And then.." I cut her off "and then you saw me kissing pina in nothing out a towel." I looked down.

"I just wanted to understand why you'd kiss someone else . I'm so sorry. I get it if you want to break up . That's such a cruel and unfair thing to do to-" but this time it's her turn to cut me off.

With her lips.

The kiss quickly got heated . She crawled on top of me when I tapped out . "You okay baby? Did I do something wrong ?" She asked "nothing , but pina is downstairs and I don't want to traumatise the poor girl. She's our friend ."

Alexia giggles "you realise she's probably done that before with someone right ?" "Okay but that's her personal business . I wouldn't want her to tell me all of hers. So she doesn't need to hear all of ours ." I tell her . She rolls off me and leans her head on my chest .

"How the hell did you get in my house?" I ask "you should really be more careful hiding the spare key" she tells me as she grabs it from her pocket. We giggle before cuddling closer

We end up falling to sleep quite quickly . No anger . No pain. Just accepting we both got the wrong end of the line . We know we'd never betray each other. Not in any ways. Im all hers, she's all mine 🩶