the date

y/n's pov:
i hear a knock on the door as i struggle to put my necklace on. i rush to the door. i open it and see alexia stood in a beautiful white dress. "wow.." is all i can say "wow indeed." she says smiling at me . "i'm almost ready i'm just struggling to get this necklace on." i inform her .

"here let me help you." she shes. she gently takes the necklace out of my hands as i spin around. she places the necklace around my neck amoeba my head to the side. i feel her fingers on my neck as she closes the clasp . goosebumps rise over my body. "relax" she whispered in my ear wrapping her hands and my waist.

"right, let's go." i tell her. we get into the car and alexia keeps her hand on my thigh the whole time . she helps me out of the car as we walk into a beautiful restaurant. we sit down and settle on a pasta dish . we spot an older woman walks over to us just after we finished our meal "i don't mean to bother you but you guys are a really cute couple" she says sweetly. "thank you so much."alexia replied "did you want to take any pictures? after all you look stunning tonight" "oh yes that would be amazing thank you so much" i thank her handing my phone.

she takes so many beautiful pictures which i then post my favourite.

(pretend your mapi)

Y/L/N.Y/N: 🍝💕
LIKED BY ALEXIAPUTELLAS AND 103,098 MORE

ALEXIAPUTELLAS: you look stunning
^^ so do you 💕

LEAHWILLIAMSON; 👀

MAPILEON: cuties

FCBFEMINÍ: ⚽️❤️💙

alexia's pov:
that night we drive back to her house in a comfortable silence. "goodnight bonita" i say as she walks it the front door. she turns around and kisses me with some passion . "goodnight putellas." she says smiling . i turn around as i hear her door close .

i drive home and sink into the sofa as nala jumps on me "hey baby." i say stroking her fur "i think your gonna have another mommy soon hm?" i say as the little fur ball licked my face . i laughed as i hear the phone ping

y/n💋💕 : thank you for tonight 💕

i answer quickly

not a problem, i loved every minute.
just speaking to Nals abt it 💖
*photos sent *

just speaking to Nals abt it 💖*photos sent *

*replying to your photo*
y/n: my babies 💕

i smile like a middle schooler in love for the first time but i absolutely adore this girl. i carry narla up stairs and jump into bed . i fall asleep to the thought of y/n. my y/n.