As long as im with you

Warning : smut

With everyday edging closer and closer to the wedding we had a lot of planning to do. I was sat at the dining table trying to figure out what theme was was gonna be. Alexia was training for international duty, I didn't get a call up for Norway so what better to do than spend my alone time figuring some ideas out ?

"Bebè! I'm home" a raspy voice yelled from the other room . I was zoned out at the computer until I felt kisses on my neck "alexia." I said pushing her away. "What? You don't want me?" She asks "no I do.. I just. I'm stressed alexia. We have a few months to go and all we have is the guest list."

She looks at me and realised she'd spent more time with with her friends this summer , more time at work. And even more time in the gym than planning the day we want the most. "We could have a private wedding." She says "but.. you want a big wedding?" "But your stressed with it all y/n. I know you're not a huge crowd person.if you want a private wedding we can do just that. As long as I'm with you, we can do this however you want.

That night we was sat at the table together planning everything . We had it all done. We settled on a private wedding, just the two of us. All that was led was to sign the papers, pick out rings and find our perfect dresses.

"I love you." Alexia said reaching for my hand. A smile plastered over my face "I love you too, so much." She smiled as she placed a kiss on the back of my hand. She stood up and walked around the desk to me. She sat down on my lap as she lifted my chin. "Are you still stressed?" She asked "only a little" i said looking deeply into her eyes. "I can make that go away.."

She connected our lips slowly as the world's noise faded out. She is my version of heaven. She stood up and looked at me "take it away." I told her. A smirk appeared on her face in the moonlight appearing through the blinds. She grabbed my hand and walked me to the bedroom.

"So , how do you want this hm? My hands? My mouth? The strap? A vibrator ? Do you want to ride me hm?" I looked in her eyes as I moved my hips down for some friction "you like when I talk to you like that baby?" She asked . I nodded "you haven't used your strap on me for a while.." I told her . I pulled down my shorts and panties as she walked to the closet. She attached the harness and crawled onto me. "Keep your eyes on me baby."

She moved the tip of the strap around my clit to warm me up a bit . "Your soaked baby.." she whispered. She pushed the strap into me all the way with a groan leaving her lips. I gasped as I got used to the size . "You can move.." I told her . She started slowly , penetrating me as she looked into my eyes as i squirmed beneath her . She took one of my hands and held it "your doing so good baby, I'm gonna speed up a little bit okay?" She smiled down at me as she thrusted her hips into me.

All that could be heard was the sound of my wetness and the slapping of skin. I let out a loud moan as she hit my g spot "just like that baby" she praised. I clenched around the strap and snaked my legs around her waist to push her deeper inside of me . "Almost there baby, you're so so good for me" she cooed leaning down to kiss my neck.

"Alexia I'm..." I tried to warn her as my orgasm approached "let it go baby" she told me reaching down to my clit to help me out . With one last thrust I squirted across her thighs and stomach. I let my legs fall from her waist while my body felt tired. "Well done baby. I'm so proud of you." She kissed the words to my forehead

She threw the strap down on the floor and grabbed a cloth from the nightstand. She cleaned us both up and layed beside me pulling me into her arms. "Are you okay beautiful?" She asked. I nodded and placed a shaky kiss on her neck. "I love you." I told her . She smiled softly "I love you too baby."

With that we fell to sleep, dreaming about the future together .