run far as you can

I get to alexia's house and knock. "hey." i say when she opens up. "hey.. come in?" she says opening the door wider. she sits down on the sofa but i paste back and forth "i feel you've been ignoring me, did i do something?" she asks "was you ever dating jenni?" i ask "from the spanish national team?" she questions and i nod. "yeah, why"

for some reasons that's not the answer i was hoping for. it adds to my worry. "well i was just.. never mind" i say stopping myself "no what." she asks. "well i just thought... are you using me to stop people talking about you guys ? because it's really dragging me down Alexia." i never use her first name.

"baby listen. your the only one i want" her words reassure me but there's so much i don't know . "well that's not what people say." "who?" "the fans. there all over you guys." "is that what this is about? some online trolls?" "well i don't know alexia until 30 seconds ago i didn't even know you'd dated other girls." "y/n i'm 29. your crazy if you think i haven't had a relationship once in my life." "crazy?"

"i'm sorry y/n your not i didn't ..." "no alexia don't even. are you cheating or what? yes or no." "are you for real ? is that what you actually think? do you think that low of me ? is that all your thinking about in that fucked up little brain if yours??"

her words linger as they set in. "y/n.. i.." "forget it putellas."

i run for the door as fast as i can. i run . i run and i don't stop.

alexia's pov:
i watch as y/n runs out the door. i sink the floor with tears streaming down my face. what have i done ?

"are you for real ? is that what you actually think? do you think that low of me ? is that all your thinking about in that fucked up little brain if yours?"

i cry till i can't breath. i feel the nausea in my
throat. i stand up and run i to the kitchen throwing up into the sink. i'm sobbing and vomiting and i can't stop.

the night falls quickly . it's starting to get dark so i call her to make sure she's safe. i hear a ringtone from my living room. panic sets in when i see her phone on the side of the sofa. no no no no no.

i wait for her to come back but by morning she's still not home. i text the group chat to see if anyone's heard or seen her  . they all say no but promise to keep there eyes open. aitana texts me

aitana: YOUR FUCKING STUPID
IF SHES HURT ILL KILL YOU

alexia: i'm so sorry . i am.

and it's true i'm more sorry than i have ever been in my entire life.

the next day everyone decides it's been too long without anything so everyone goes to search. except me. i'm in my kitchen crying and vomiting from the pain this has caused me.

patri stays at my house while everyone is out looking. "what if she's hurt pat? or worse what if she's dea-" "no lexi, don't think like that. everyone is out looking for her"

mapis pov:
i was hanging out with jenni when i got the call to say that everyone is out searching for y/n and right away she wanted to help me. we drive by a bridge with lots of lights. we see a few groups of people all laughing until we spot one person on there own looking down. that doesn't look right.

jenni says she'll go check it out so she jumps out my passenger side and goes over

jennis pov:
as i walk closer i see the number on her hoodie. and y/l/n. it her. "mapi i know it's you. i heard your car." she says "it's actually me." i say. she spins around "did alexia send you here ?" "no. i was with mapi and mapi got a call saying she needed to find you. she's worried sick y/n."

"i'm sorry jenni. the comments got to me i couldn't take it" "i know it's hard." "let's get you warm and something to eat." i tell her . she stands and i guided her to the car. i let her sit near mapi in the passenger seat knowing it will be a familiar feeling for her .

patri's pov:
i see a message from the group and open it

mapi: got y/n shes safe and well just cold and very hungry. we will be back in about 30 minutes.

patri: great stuff . i'll wake lexi up when your almost here

i watch as alexia sleeps for the first time in what must be days

some times passes and i see a message from jenni

jenni: we're about a block away :)

i wake up alexia knowing this "lex." i say "lex" i repeat shaking her slightly "what?" she says rubbing her eyes "y/n is okay. mapis here with her" i say. she sits up looking around "there at the end of the block."

there's a knock in the door as it opens slowly "y/n.." alexia says . alexia practically jumps at her grabbing her right away. y/n wraps her legs around alexia's waist and she guides her into the living rooms sitting y/n on her lap "i'll leave you guys be." i say as me and mapi walk outside

alexia's pov:
"never do that's again baby, i'm so sorry i never meant what i said" i say but she shushes me "i know. i'm sorry." she says. she bends down to kiss me. there's some passion and eagerness in it. "your okay." i tell her .

i make her a sandwich before i tuck her in bed. i climb behind her and hold her code afraid she might run. we drift away with each other knowing everything is well. we're safe.