matchday and salty wounds

y/n's pov:
"wait so if your norwegian and aitana is spanish.. how are you guys sisters?" mapi asks "we'll my mom and dad had me and then my mom fell out of love with my father late into the pregnancy. after i was born my dad took care of me and she decided it was best to start a new life in spain. she fell in love and had aitana" i explain "ohhh, so how did you find each other?" the tattoo blonde asks "well my mom came to visit me for my 18th birthday and i was met by a wonderful girl stood beside her" i say hugging my sister.

in that moment we get told it's time to go into the tunnel. "can we make a match ritual?" Alexia asks "of course! what do you want to do?" i ask her. we settled on a small hand shake and a kiss on the cheek. 

we walk out into the pitch as fans cheer. we kick off arsenal showing aggression already. by half-time we've shown them aggression doesn't always mean dominance. arsenal 2. Barcelona 4. did i feel bad scoring against a team who's been a part of me for so long ? yes. did Barcelona make me feel at home ? also yes.

"Y/N YOUR GOAL WAS INCREDIBLE" alexia says pulling me in for a hug. "thank you putellas" i say giggling into her chest. i hear Mapi whistle but i stick the finger up at her . "right let's go to the bathroom before we go back on yeah?" she asks and i nod with a smile. the gesture causes some looks and a very conscious reaction from my sister but it's not that way at all.

after we used the bathroom we went out into the pitch. Alexia scored a screamer getting the score up to  5-2. then i scored another. 6-2. then Katie scored. 6-3. full time. we won. i run to alexia and wrap my arms around her neck as i jumped wrapping my legs around her waist. "WE DID IT" i yell at her. she looks at my lips and smiles. i jump down as we check on the arsenal players and celebrated with the other Barcelona players .

i look over to see alexia and katie swapping shirts and my heart sunk. she pulls katie in for a hug swaying side to side with her in her arms. i looks away and walked over to Mapi . "hey !! great goals today y/l/n!" she tells me "thank you" i say trying to sound enthusiastic.

we walk into the chaining rooms and i stay in there alone after everyone leaves. Alexia walks out of the shower to see me "hey there bonita" i ignore her though. "what's wrong?" she asks "don't talk to me." i tell her. i go to walk away when she grabs my wrist "if you wanna go i'm not gonna force you to stay okay ? i would never. can you tell me what i've done ? and then i can fix it for you yeah?" she tells me "you swapped shirts with my ex girlfriend who broke my heart. she ruined my whole life. not only did you swap shirts you hugged her AND SWAYED WITH HER?" i say screaming the last part. i break down in tears. "y/n.. it's not.." she starts but i cut her off "this isn't gonna work okay ? leave me alone."

i walk to my car and drive home

ALEXIAPUTELLAS: what a game. thank you to fans ! a fantastic win tonight !! 💙❤️

MAPILEON: your goal was ice cold 👀

USER1: so.. her and y/n after the final whistle??

LEAHWILLIAMSON : turned our girl against us tonight, better look after her xx

Y/L/N.Y/N: a night to remember. 💙❤️
Barcelona debut
goals
emotions running through the veins

ALEXIAPUTELLAS: you deserve it so much bonita. 💕

INGRIDERGEN: 🥂🥂

LEAHWILLIAMSON: well played 🤝

KATIEMCCABE : 👀

USER : her and alexia are totally together

that night i toss and turn in bed. i couldn't sleep.