Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:
1. This is fanfiction, purely based on my imagination. So, NO OFFENCE with the original Ishq Ya Junoon. This may contain some slang language, mature content, and violent scenes which I do not support.
2. It would be written in English. However, it is not my first language, be kind.
3. Characters would be flawed or defective. You may love or hate them but remember we are on the same or equal footing.
4. The story cover belongs to me. Publication of the story or copying of any part without the written consent of the author is against the law. Strict actions will be taken.
  5. It is a fanfiction of the KUKU FM romantic audiobook Ishq Ya Junoon. It is my imagination after Season 3 of the audiobook. Please no offense, these are my thoughts but please do not copy my work.
6. If you have listened to the first 3 seasons of Ishq Ya Junoon, you can start from chapter 1 but if anyone has not listened to it there will be a PREFACE, where you can get the main idea of the story and can start it without any disturbance from chapter 1.

© Copyright: ozzarywilliam
..............................................................................................................
THANK YOU