Chapter 12

<NOTE: THE MEDICAL CONDITION AND ITS TREATMENTS MENTIONED IN STORY IS JUST FICTIONAL, WRITTEN BY ME. DO NOT CONSIDER IT REAL>

After learning about Nivedita's decision of meeting Advik before he could Relinquish his Throne. Ashoke stood up, beckoning Nivedita to follow him. "Before we proceed, I need to show you something. Come with me."

Curiosity and anticipation mingled in Nivedita's mind as she followed Ashoke, wondering what he was about to reveal. His serious expression hinted at something profound, and she braced herself for the unexpected revelation that awaited.

In the dense forest, confusion etched Nivedita's features as she followed Ashoke. Amidst the trees, he called out to her, "Have you heard the name Pravaha Vijnana Kendra?"

Nivedita nodded, recalling what she had learned in school. "Yes, I heard about a mysterious scientist. No one knows his face, but he's like a magical hero of science. Sadly, he was said to have tragically died in a lab experiment at his home, resulting in his and his wife's death. It's like ten years old incident."

Ashoke looked into Nivedita's eyes with an unknown sadness, removing his usual facade. He then spoke, "Well, come. I will show you his magical world."

Stopping in front of dense bushes and trees, confusion still lingered in Nivedita's eyes. As Ashoke removed the bushes, revealing an iron door, her eyes widened in shock. When door opened, and she saw the name "Pravaha Vijnana Kendra" on the front board, her surprise deepened. She glanced towards Ashoke, realizing that the writing inside the lab belonged to him. Fumbling, she questioned, "Are you?" Ashoke nodded and said, "Yes, I am Pravaha Vijnana Kendra."

Nivedita's emotions swirled—shock, wonder, and a newfound respect for the man she thought had perished. Ashoke answered her unasked question, "My fake death is the doing of Purshottam Rathore to wipe me away from his life. But now, leave all of this and see my magical world."

Nivedita nodded knowingly and stepped through the unassuming iron door, guided by Ashoke. As the thick vegetation gave way, she found herself in the ethereal realm of "Pravaha Vijnana Kendra," Ashoke's concealed laboratory. Luminescent vines cast a soft glow, revealing the fusion of nature and cutting-edge technology.

Wide-eyed, Nivedita marveled at the glass cylinders filled with iridescent liquids, their soft glow reflecting on sleek countertops. Ashoke's subtle wave activated a holographic interface, projecting intricate molecular structures into mid-air. The "Akarshaka Prism" pulsed at the lab's core, drawing energy from the surrounding flora, while the "Anuvartan Yantra" manipulated unseen forces.

Amidst the scent of exotic herbs, Nivedita watched Ashoke started to work with tools bearing names like "Jyotirman Tincture" and "Rasayana Resonator." Each instrument testified to his groundbreaking research, merging ancient wisdom with futuristic precision.

In awe, Nivedita observed the walls adorned with botanical sketches and formulas, capturing Ashoke's relentless pursuit of knowledge. The suspended terrarium, with luminescent insects, added living artistry to the laboratory.

A holographic projection of the jungle's ecosystem played in the background as Ashoke delved into his experiments, subtly interacting with the laboratory's energy flows. The immersive experience heightened the mysterious allure of Pravaha Vijnana Kendra.

Turning to her compassionate guardian, Nivedita's eyes sparkled with wonder. "Ashoke Papa, this is incredible! I had no idea. What's the 'Akarshaka Prism' doing?"

With a warm smile, Ashoke Papa revealed, "It harnesses energy from the surrounding flora, creating a unique synergy between nature and science."

Nivedita laughed, "You've hidden a magical world among these bushes! Are you a secret wizard, Papa?"