Chapter 9

(The lines that are in italics are news written in newspaper and internet articles.)

❀❀IN LIVING ROOM❀❀

In the tranquil living room, joyous melodies and shared laughter filled the air as Ashoke invited Nivedita for a dance. Yet, a sudden hush fell when Nivedita's gaze landed on a newspaper, revealing a truth that brought tears to her eyes. Concerned, Ashoke and Rita Maa offered solace, sensing the weight of a profound revelation. They knew that it is the time to let out the secrets Nivedita had kept in her heart for last three years.

❀❀NEWS IN NEWSPAPER❀❀

In bold, sprawling headlines that dominated the front page, the newspapers heralded an unprecedented revelation: 💥"Advik Rathore, Business Tycoon Extraordinaire, to Relinquish Throne of Global Empire!" The news sent shockwaves through the business world, reverberating in a symphony of whispers and gasps.

The article detailed the imminent abdication of one of the most powerful men on the planet—Advik Rathore, a figure synonymous with dominance, ruthlessness, and unyielding success in the cutthroat realm of business. The mere mention of his name struck fear into the hearts of competitors, and his empire cast a colossal shadow over the global economy.

❀❀END OF NEWS IN NEWSPAPER❀❀

Despite answering Rita Maa and Ashoke Papa questoning eyes Nivedita hurriedly got the MacBook from the nearby table and with thumping heart typed the name of the person after about three years and many articles appeared in front of her. She opened them one by one.

❀❀NEWS IN INTERNET ARTICLES❀❀

📰 EXCLUSIVE: BUSINESS TITAN ADVIK RATHORE TO RELENTLESSLY PASS SCEPTER OF POWER!

In a seismic revelation that has shaken the foundations of the global business realm, Advik Rathore, the indomitable titan of the corporate world, has sent shockwaves through boardrooms and stock markets alike. The headlines scream with trepidation, capturing the attention of a world that has long been held captive by the enigmatic aura of Rathore's empire.

🌐 THE RISE AND REIGN OF A KING: ADVIK RATHORE'S UNPRECEDENTED LEGACY

For a decade, Advik Rathore has been the maestro orchestrating a symphony of power, cunning, and unrivaled acumen in the cutthroat world of business. The Rathore Empire, a behemoth of global influence, has been synonymous with ruthless strategy and unparalleled success. News channels and newspapers across the globe have chronicled his every move with a mix of reverence and fear, dubbing him the "Shahenshah of Corporate Dominance."

🏰 THE THRONE'S EMINENT TRANSITION: A WEEK TO A NEW ERA

Now, as the sun sets on Rathore's unparalleled reign, a colossal announcement ripples through the world: Advik Rathore to Pass the Torch in Seven Days. The corporate kingdom that bore his name and imprinted his indelible mark is poised for a transition of unprecedented proportions. The countdown to the end of an era has begun, triggering a frenzy of speculation about the identity of the successor to the Rathore legacy.

🚀 THE FEAR AND FASCINATION: MEDIA GRAPPLES WITH THE UNVEILING

Media outlets, often tentative when reporting on Rathore, now find themselves navigating a maze of intrigue and uncertainty. The impending departure of the corporate monarch has spawned headlines shrouded in awe and mystery, capturing the collective imagination with questions that linger in the air like an unspoken challenge: Who will inherit the throne, and can anyone truly fill the void left by the departing titan?