PREFACE

Nivedita Mathur is a true introvert and shy girl, who belongs to an upper-middle-class family. She considers her sister Shalini her lifeline for whom she leaves Sahil, her first love. She thinks only her sister truly loves her in the world because her mother Lalita Mathur and her father Sudheer Mathur never cared for her. But in reality, her sister is jealous of her beauty and kind nature. Moreover, she was despised by society because she was an illegitimate child. Despite her family business, she is an event manager in a small company to fulfill her daily needs.

One night she attends her sister's party but is drugged by her sister. The next morning she finds herself stripped beside an unknown boy in bed in an unknown room. She panics, runs from there, and cries her heart out. She decides to leave the country to save her family from disgrace if anyone finds out about her stunt but is caught by Advik Rathore, the boy to whom she lost her dignity.

Advik Rathore is an intimidating but irresistible handsome multi-billionaire. He never touched any girl due to his OCD because he considers them untrustworthy and filthy. He has severe insomnia. But the first night he sleeps without any medicines is in the arms of Nivedita. He instantly becomes addicted to her scent, soft touch, her doll face. He searches her and cages her.

                                          ..................SEASON 1.......................

                                     AFTER CAGING HER, Advik made Nivedita sign 'A Living Contract' by threatening her in the name of her family. He again got intimate with her but slowly he was also becoming possessive, and obsessive over her. He twice saved her from her family's traps to sell or dishonor her and he destroyed not only her family but also her sister's in-laws to avenge Nivedita. But Nivedita being an innocent and naive soul requested him to leave them. He was hardly falling for her to the extent of 'Ishq or Junoon'. During the whole time, he took care of her like his most priced possession under the mask of his usual cold facade because he did not know how to show his soft side. But Nivedita despite his hidden affection was also slowly falling for him and completely forgot Sahil.

Advik gave a flower shop to make Nivedita happy. She was happy in her life with her dream job and the person whom she had started to love, Advik. But due to her bad luck, it was short-lived because her sister Shalini and brother-in-law Sahil started visiting her shop. Shalini got jealous of her enhancing beauty, her happiness, her escorts mostly the wealth of Advik. Shalini tried to woo Advik but he always roasted her in the worst way. On the other hand, Sahil was falling for Nivedita because of Shalini's gradual face-off. Shalini wanted to utilize this opportunity so she invited Nivedita to her birthday party, again drugged her, and laid her on her bed. She tricked Nivedita's female escorts and also sent Sahil to her room. When Advik found them in the same room and Shalini accused Nivedita of having an affair with her husband he felt betrayed by Nivedita, and his all love, Ishq, and Junoon transformed into hate and he took her to his mansion. When Nivedita gained her senses back she was again clueless of her sister's betrayal, and Advik was fuming in anger. He shouted at her and promised to teach her the lesson of her life.

                            .......................SEASON 2......................

Advik after knowing Nivedita's betrayal, turned into a complete psycho, because recently he also came to know from his medical team how she faked illness so that he could not force her to become pregnant with his child and the gifts his men collected from Sahil's house all are from Nivedita. So, he concluded she was betraying him from the beginning.

In reality, the reason why Nivedita faked her illness was not that she did not love Advik but because she did not want her child to be called illegitimate just like her. And the gifts, Advik found were from Nivedita to Shalini, not Sahil.