Chapter 3 - Meeting

Lucy's POV~

Bora was shocked that the spells weren't working on me.
"what rings?" He said trying act innocent.
It's too obvious though.

All the women turned to me and started yelling and protesting against me for disrespecting him.
I couldn't care less.

Just then someone with salmon hair and a cloak came and punched him.

What the fuck?

Just then, a flying blue cat came and watched and said be careful Natsu.

so his name if Natsu huh. wait....
DID THE CAT JUST TALK AND IS FLYING?!

Just then Bora shot fire balls to keep Natsu away and when he dodged they came hurtling towards everyone.
"EVERYONE GET DOWN!" I shouted as some of the women ran and some ducked while screaming.

Just then I look up to see a fire ball coming towards the blue cat but he couldn't dodge in time so I grabbed him and pulled him down to protect him while I ate the fire.

At first he was hesitant and stiff but I told him "it's ok, I protected you."
After I said that he relaxed until I heard an explosion. I looked up and saw that Natsu just KILLED the guy and picked him up to throw him over his shoulder to carry him.

After that he came towards me and the blue cat and said "happy" "what?" I said.
"Happy" he just repeated. " ya I know your happy" I said rolling my eyes.

Just the the blue cat spoke and said "thats me, im happy"
I sat there looking confused at him.
"My name is happy that's why" he said.
"Oh...OH, I'm sorry!" I said as I let go of him.
And Natsu started walking but I had a question so I ran up them.

"I have a quick question" I said as happy looked at me giving me his attention.
"Do you guys know where Fairy Tail is? I've been looking for it for so long and I can't find it."

"Aye! We actually go there and we are heading that way now!" Happy said as Natsu glared at him to shut him up. "Is it ok if I come with you guys please? It's always been my dream to join!"
I said and happy said yes which earned another glare from Natsu.

While we were walking in the woods I asked questions about happy and Natsu which Natsu didn't answer and only happy did.

After a while I became bored so I closed my eyes and turned around so I could start walking backwards ahead of Natsu and happy.
After a few seconds I started doing backflips and twisting mid air doing both back and front flips.
I heard water and as I was getting closer I also heard happy yell, "Lushi be careful!!"
It didn't bother me and I did a front flip over a little stream with my eyes closed.

As I was landing I was startled by Virgo appearing and calling me "princess."
"Ahh!" I screamed as I slipped and fell into the little stream of water soaking me.

"Virgo! Don't scare me like that!"
I said as I put my hand over my heart.
"Sorry princess." She said. "It fine."
I hopped out of the water and I looked at Natsu and saw that he was staring right at me like he was staring into my soul.

Just then I got an idea.
When he got closer I took a little bit of water and sprinkled it on him.
And the face he made was priceless!
I started laughing as he got angrier me and I knew about what he did to people that annoyed him but I didn't care it was funny!

At some point he growled at me and charged at me with a flaming blue sword that I almost failed to dodge in time.

I did a backhand spring and landed on a branch while laughing still and then jumped off to avoid his sword again.
As I landed I could see the anger on his face and the killing intent. I knew he got angry easily but damn. I also realized that I was dry and warm and that's when I realized...

...he was right behind me.

🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝

𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟...
𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕖 (。_。)

~𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝 𝕆𝕦𝕥~