Chapter 17 - I don't know

Lucy's POV~

When I woke up the next morning, I was wrapped up in Natsu's arms and it was so warm I just snuggled further into it not
wanting to leave.

I knew I had to get up at some point so I started thinking of what I could do for the day and I came up with the perfect idea.
For every question Natsu asks me, I'm going to say I don't know what I really do just to piss him off. I just want to see how long he can hold himself back before he gets angry.

Hehehe

Natsu groaned as he rolled over and held me closer to him while rubbing my head. "Morning Luce" "morning Natsu"
I tried getting up now that he's awake but he pulled me right back down. "I want to get uuupppp~ pleaseeee~"

"No"

" why do you say that word all he time?"

"Dunno"

I rolled my eyes and relaxed back into his arms only for him to pull away. "NOOO~ MY PERSONAL HEATER IS GONEE~" I said as I flailed my arms around with anime tears.
Natsu just shrugged and walked away.
I then got up and got ready. When I was going downstairs I smelled something really good and sweet, so I sped walked down the stairs and turned the corner. Only to see it was Natsu who was cooking the food!

Since when could he cook?! "Since when could you cook?!"
I asked as Natsu looked at me
"I always could" he replied as he finished plating the food. "Eat" "no need to be so rude about it" I said.

Natsu and I sat down and ate in peace. When we finished, I washed the dishes while he got ready.
"What do you want to do today?" "I don't know"
"Do you want to go camping?" "I don't know"
"Build a tree house?" "I don't know"
"Just make up your mind"
"Can't do that"

I see the irritation building up inside him while he tries to keep his cool and not loose it.
"Let's build a tree house" "k"

After Natsu decided, we went to the forest near his house and found a thick and large tree to build it on. We wanted it to have multiple
floors and for it to be livable
like a real apartment.

After we drew the outline for the house, we went back into town to get the materials so I could but without much worry.

↓⇩⥥↓⇩⥥↓⇩⥥↓⇩⥥↓⇩⥥↓⇩⥥↓⇩⥥↓⇩⥥↓⇩⥥

𝔽𝕖𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣~

As I was on the ladder and Natsu was on the other side of the house I felt my magic spark letting me know one of my spirits summoned themselves. I looked down and realized the LOKE was staring up at me! I was wearing a sleeveless blueish-green shirt and a green skirt with a gold lining at the top.
And it was also just barely covering my ass...

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN! Stop looking at me like that! Fucking pervert!!" I yelled. and in a split second, like was fading away and Natsu was standing there as well.

Oh damn.

...

"Why are you looking at me now?!" I yelled to him. "Come here."
I climbed down the ladder to Natsu and raised a brow in a questioning manner.
He walked to me getting closer before tugging my skirt a little bit before saying. "You skirt is too short" "oh wow as if I didn't notice Natsu"
I replied sarcastically.

He then grabbed my hips and lifting me up, making me wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck for support. That's when I noticed how short if actually is because I can feel his pants through my underwear.

I blushed a deep shade of red embarrassed about what's happening. Natsu then put me against the tree making him hold me by my thighs.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
𝕎𝔸ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾!!!!!!
𝔸 𝕃𝕀𝕋𝕋𝕃𝔼 𝕊ℙ𝕀ℂ𝔼 ℂ𝕆𝕄𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝕌ℙ!!!!!!

Natsu smashed his lips into mine while using his right hand to massage my thigh. We broke apart for air and Natsu immediately attacked my neck with bites and kisses.
He moved his left hand to go over my underwear and started rubbing through the fabric making me wetter than before.
I moaned from the pleasure he gave me just by rubbing me through the fabric and as he was doing so, I moved my hips against his fingers wanting to feel more. "Natsu~"
I moaned as I couldn't control it anymore. He stopped rubbing and moved my underwear to the side to feel my womanhood. "Shit Luce, I barely did anything to you" he said as he looked at me and smirked while I was trying to control my breathing.
I felt him pull down
my shirt making my breasts exposed to the dragon in front of me.
He started sucking my breast while rubbing my pussy, then putting 2 of his fingers straight in without a warning. "AHH!~"
I moaned loudly from the huge pleasure I was feeling while Natsu went faster and faster making me throw my head back against the tree and tug on his spiky hair. "Nat-Ahhh!~!" I couldn't form a sentence with the pleasure going through my body making me unable to speak.
He then put a third finger in and started pumping faster than before. "Fuck Luce you're tight" he growled out.
I felt my rush getting closer making me clench around Natsu's fingers and start shaking a little while holding Natsu's hair tighter with one hand and the my other on his shoulder.
"FUCK. AHhh!!~~" I cried out as I released
Around his fingers and started shivering while trying to calm down from my high.
Natsu removed his fingers from my pussy and licked the cum off his fingers before kissing me.
Making me taste myself.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟~
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Natsu and I fixed ourselves and went home for the day to clean ourselves up and sleep.

⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥⥣⥥

ℍ𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟. 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕣𝕖-𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕚𝕥, 𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀𝕗 𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕜 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕞 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠.

~𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤𝕖 𝕆𝕦𝕥~