Chapter 15 - Only Once

Sorry for being SUUUUPER LATE NOW LETS GET STARTED!

Natsu's POV~

Waiting for Lucy to wake up felt like hell. So I sat that and watched over her while deep in thought. Who did this to her? There we go that's what I wanted.
Now I need to find out who this mother fucker is. I went to levy to ask for help on the tracking because she is the earth dragon slayer so of course she can track the ashes and stuff!

The next day when I came into the guild I saw levy run up to me in a hurry, so I hoped she found something useful. "Ok soooooo how should I say this..."
"Just spit it out" I said getting annoyed already...

"Ok so I don't know who this guy is but his name is anthrax and he's more powerful than Acnologia so you're going to need some help on this. Also Lucy's more powerful than him."

God damnit. So the girl I love is more powerful than this random guy but she's in a coma. Just great. I also know that if ignia and I teamed up we could beat him or even if I fight him with my dad we could still beat him.

Like hell I'm asking my dad or ignia.

Lucy you're lucky I love you. I'll team with ignia just because he's closer to her as well. Only once am I going to do this bullshit.
I sped out of the guild hall and ran all the other
way to the dragon realm. Once I made it, which didn't take long, I opened the doors and started running down the hallways all the way to the throne room where they would be.

I burst through the door and my eyes immediately locked onto ignia's. I walked up to him casually. "Looks like chaos is back. Now where's my sister I need to wrestle with her and end the match we were having!"

I stayed silent and threw him over my shoulder. "HEY! What the fuck?! put me down!"
I sped out of the castle ignoring him.

Igneels POV~

"Did he just kidnap my son?" I said and looked at Acnologia. He too was shocked and just nodded.

Well damn.

Natsu's POV~

After I kidnapped ignia, we made it back to the guild and went into the infirmary where Lucy was while ignia kept kicking at me.
I got to Lucy and dropped him on the floor.
"DONT YOU DARE DROP... me... again..."
He trailed off as he saw Lucy's body on the bed unconscious. "This is why I brought you here" I started

"the person who did this is stronger than my father but Lucy's able to beat him. And of course she's knocked out. SO I got you to come with me to kill the guy that did this to her. Because I am definitely not going to get my dad and plus you know her as good as me, if not better"

I ended. He nodded meaning that he will help and I could also see the anger in his eyes. "How did she get knocked out anyway?"

"Magic bomb according to levy. Meaning it can knock out any wizard no matter how strong they are."

"Well shit"

"tell me about it"

After a few days of looking for the bastard, we found him far away from the town in the middle of nowhere. We both broke into the house- basically just broke the door in half- and there stood the guy that hurt Lucy.

 We both broke into the house- basically just broke the door in half- and there stood the guy that hurt Lucy