Chapter 4 - Fairy Tail

Lucy's POV~

...he was right behind me.

As I was about to run he grabbed me by my waist, and wrapped his arms around my lower torso so I couldn't move.
He then put his mouth close to me ear to where I could feel his hot breath and said,
"Next time you do some shit like this, don't expect me to let you go."

I jumped when I felt his lips crest my ear lobe when he was talking and when he finished he let me go and started waking with his hands in his pockets once again like nothing happened.

Oh shit.

Once I finally caught my breath the I didn't realize I was holding, I started walking again as well, following behind him silently while happy kept looking back at me to make sure I was ok.

After about an hour of walking, we were able to see the town but when we entered people immediately looked at us and started whispering,
"Omg chaos is back" "who is that girl?"
"Did he kidnap her?" "She's hot she should be my next meal."

And so on.

After a while we made it to the entrance of Fairy Tail, finally my dream has come true.
As I was walking up to the entrance I saw that Natsu turned to leave.
"Where are you going?!" I said but all he did was just wave his hand back dismissing me.

"Bastard" I whispered but I didn't care if he heard me or not. I opened the doors only to reveal a guy in his underwear and other people fighting, throwing tables and chairs.
A guy keeps saying "manly" and others yelling.

By the time I came out of my thoughts I saw a table flying towards me a full speed hitting me straight in the face somehow sending me all the way to Natsu and landing on him.

Shit.

"OMG IM SO SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN TO LAND ON YOU!" I said panicking about him hitting me because of it.
But all he did was grunt in response and walked toward the guild.

Wasn't he just walking away from it?
Meh. I caught up to him and when we walked inside everyone froze with fear and backed out of his way. But the stripper went up to him to try and pick a fight.

Everyone went pale.

A girl with long white hair and blue eyes came over and introduced herself. "Hello! My name is Mirajanne but you can call me Mira. So welcome to Fairy Tail! Would you like to join?"

"Yes please!" I said and we went over to the bar while the stripper was on the floor knocked out and Natsu was walking upstairs.

We made it to the bar and Mira asked, "so where would you like it and what color?"
It didn't take me long to answer. "I would like it on my right hand and in pink!"
Maybe I was a little too excited for it but what can I say?

After she pressed the stamp on and lifted it up, I saw my mark and I became super happy beyond words so all I just said was, "FINALLY!!"

I'm pretty sure I just saw Natsu flinch from how loud it was. Whoops.

After a while I decided that I would get to know some people so I did just that.

~When she finished brought to you by
I'm pretty sure you guys know everybody's name~

When I finished and was about to go out someone said "how did you find us?" I literally came in with Natsu are they blind?

My face lit up when I said, "Natsu brought me here! Thanks Natsu!" When I finished I waved at him but he just leaned back but I knew he heard me.

Just then everyone got mad, scared and even shocked.
"HE brought you here?!" "ARE YOU OK?!"
"DID HE HURT YOU?!" They all said and rushed over to me.

I was so confused. "No...he didn't. And why are you guys acting like he's a monster?"

"Because he is!" One said. "Ya!"

At this point my ears were hurting from the screaming so close to with my super hearing.
As they kept going on and on I wasn't even able to listen I started panicking. "S-stop" I said in a whisper that nobody heard over the yelling.

I saw Natsu's ear twitch and him look at me to see my panicked face.

It felt as if I was about to pass out, the sound ringing in my ears, my headache.
It was all too much.

When I looked back up, I saw Natsu jump down from the balcony and walking towards us.
Everyone got scared and backed away and went quiet.

When everyone looked at me that's when they saw the state I was in  and and then Gray shouted, "HES SCARING HER! LOOK HOW SHES PANICKING AND SWEATING!"

When he said that everyone's eyes widened and they look back at us only to see Natsu bend down to my height and put his hand on my head and started absorbing the heat from my body back to its regular temperature.

I felt much better but I was tired and I still needed to get an apartment and get some things for it.

I grabbed onto Natsu's shirt as tight as I could but it was still loose and Natsu could tell that it was basically me telling him that I'm tired.

He picked my up bridal style and we went outside for fresh air leaving everyone in the guild shocked.

As we were walking people were confused and wondering why Natsu was holding me. After a while we made it to a beach front and he put me down to sit and I sat beside him.

I didn't want to lean on Natsu because he doesn't like being touched so I just rested my head on my knees and closed my eyes.
▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽

ℍ𝕠𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥! 1002 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 (𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕞 𝕤𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘)

𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪𝕖𝕕!

𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝 𝕠𝕦𝕥!~