Chapter 7 - Who are you...

Lucy's POV~

Shit shit shit!

Why did I do that? Now they are going to be questioning who I am and the word will spread then people will be after me!

I made it to my apartment and went to my room slamming my door shut. After a few minutes of scolding myself I heard my door slam open and then came in an angry and I mean VERY angry Natsu and it looked like he was going to burn me alive.

He slammed my door closed again, then grabbing my arm and pinning me against the wall, his face a few inches from mine.

"Who are you." He said.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked making myself sound confused. "Don't act stupid, everyone in the guild saw what happened. Now who. The. Hell. Are You?!" "I can't tell you." I responded back.

"Yes you can and you will. NOW WHO ARE YOU DAMNIT!" He yelled his grip getting painfully tight.

I started tearing up remembering my past and how my dad would yell at me hold me painfully tight to the point when I got a bruise.

"I-I I can't. I'm not allowed t-to."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean. Just tell me damnit."

"I- I"

Stop stuttering. It's annoying." He said getting more pissed than before"

I try to catch my breath so I wouldn't annoy him anymore than I already have.
I didn't want to tell him but I knew it would be worse than it already was.

"I-I'm the Elemental Dragon Slayer..."

When I looked up I saw his eyes widen just a little bit, but quickly recovering from it.

"Prove it"

I knew it was night time by now so I teleported Natsu and I to a beach that some people didn't know about so I knew that I could transform here.

"First I have different elements and I have keys for some of them. So basically I can great a key for an element or a person so that way if I need help, I can use a key to summon them from wherever OR I can have it point in the direction of the person. So these are the keys I've created so far."

"The first one is my 'all element' key, which summons all of the elements I have

"The first one is my 'all element' key, which summons all of the elements I have. The second one is Sting and Rogue's for the light and dark element. The third one is fire aka yours. The fourth one is Gajeels for his iron dragon slayer.
Fifth one is Juvias for her water element. Sixth is levy's for her earth dragon slayer magic but she still uses solid script magic to hide who she is as well but she's the only one that knows about my power. Seventh one is Wendy's for her sky dragon slayer. And the eighth one isn't an element, but actually the key to summon the dragon queen."

When I finished, I looked at Natsu and he looked surprised by all of this but I don't blame him. I would be surprised to.

"You said you also have different outfits and weapons for some of them. I want to see them. Now."
He said going back to his normal face.

I nodded, and showed him the forms I have.

"The first one is my moon goddess one.
Second, third, sixth, and seventh are the fire weapons and outfits.
Fourth and ninth are my own outfit that I created for all the elements along with its sword.
Fifth is water.
Eighth is earth.
And the tenth one is ice."

I explained as I changed outfits.
He nodded in agreement.
Just then my dragon queen key lit up telling me that we have to talk. So I teleported Natsu and I to the forest where I can summon her.

I then took the key and started summoning her.
A few minutes later she was summoned and she was ready to talk to me.

(𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕝𝕦𝕔𝕪𝕤 𝕤𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟 🌚)

"Long time no see...

My child."

⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤

𝕀𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕?

𝕪𝕖𝕤?

𝕟𝕠?

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨?

𝕓𝕪𝕖.

~𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥~

The Elemental Dragon Slayer And Chaos On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara