Chapter 13 - Natsu?

Lucy's POV~

Natsu walked out of the room with me still over his shoulder, and god my gut started to hurt with the position I'm in. As we were walking down the hall again the same women that were trying to seduce Natsu came back and since nobody was around they couldn't keep them away from him. "Hey hottie~ like you look like a nice fire for my belly~ hmm?" These women need help.

I tried getting out of Natsu's hold again but of course, he still held onto me. When I was trying to get out that's when they noticed me. "Eww what is that ugly blonde doing here?" One of them said but the other women had faces of fear. "U-uhm widow? Th-that's the queen..."

"damn right I'm the queen so get your ugly asses out of here."
I said and they all scrambled away from sight.
But the whole time Natsu, was still walking and he turned down a hallway and opened a door. Has he been here before? And sure enough I was right. When we entered the room it definitely looked like Natsu's room, it had red and black walls and furniture but there were little specks of white here and there.

Natsu then sat me down on the bed and walked over to a little cabinet and took something out from it. He then walked back to me and sat on the bed beside me as well. When I looked down at his hand I realized there was nothing in it. Didn't he just take something out though?
I tried blinking to see if I was just hallucinating but there really wasn't anything there.

So did he pick something up or put something away? "I put something away" he said like he read my mind. Weirdo. "Oh."  When I went back to looking down again, Natsu wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head in the crook of my neck. It shocked me because he doesn't like hugs or anything but I guess I will enjoy it while it lasts.  I put my right arm on his neck to the point where my hand can mess with his hair and I just moved my left hand to do the same.

After a few minutes I kept getting the urge to kiss his forehead in a loving and safe manner but I wasn't sure what he would do to me for that. Fuck it. I leaned down a little gave him a soft kiss on his forehead and lingered there for a few seconds before pulling away. And before I got up fully, Natsu's lips were on mine. I was so shocked that I just froze to comprehend what happened but by then, Natsu had already pulled away. I immediately missed the warmth that was on my lips that he gave off.

"Breathe Luce"
He said which made me realize that this entire time I wasn't even breathing, so I had to catch my breath and breathe regularly again. Once I was fine again, I looked at Natsu and saw that he was looking straight at me which made me uncomfortable and start blushing again remembering what just happened.

I really wanted to do it again so I wouldn't freeze like I just did but I was scared to ask again because I didn't want to end up saying it in a weird way. I felt Natsu's hand on my cheek and giving it soft strokes. I knew I wanted it again. I put both of my hands on the side of his face and kissed him passionately. And he kissed back.

When we released to catch our breath, I smiled warmly at him and surprisingly, he did the same.
That was the first time I saw him actually smile.

"I love you Natsu" why did I say that? It wasn't meant to come out yet. What if he doesn't love me back? What if it was a trick to get me to admit it? I started internally panicking.

What if he loved Lisanna and just thought I was her for a second? The of it happening hurt me and made me want to cry but I held it in.

"I don't love Lisanna Luce. I love you."
After he said that, I was overwhelmed by the emotions I was feeling from happiness, that I started crying and hugged Natsu tightly. He hugged me back and stroked my hair, combing through it with his fingers.

After a few minutes, I calmed down, Natsu brought my face to his and nuzzled his nose into mine.  In which he was squishing my cheeks but I enjoyed it still. Natsu stopped and looked into my eyes and this time I read them. It was filled with happiness, joy, passion, love, and... lust?
He leaned in again and kissed me with all of the emotions he was feeling and I kissed back. Just then Acnologia, my father, half brother, and all the other dragons came in and saw us kissing.

We both pulled away and I was blushing while Natsu was glaring at them. Everyone was shocked.

...

...

...

...

Just pure silence and stares...

...

...

...

...

...

"Of course Lucy had to pick the depressed one"
This time I stopped blushing and glared at the one who said that... fucking Ignia.

"You son of a- "not right now Lucy" Igneel said. I huffed and looked away from him and anger trying to keep my self from beating the shit out of him.

"CONGRATS LU-CHAN!" Levy yelled and ran over and jumped on me.

God she's short but fucking heavy.

Don't tell her I said that.

"Thanks Lev"

She then got up and thank god I may say, and looked between Natsu and I.

She clapped her hands and said, "NALU!"
Where did she get that from? I then put two and two together and realized it was for Natsu x Lucy.

Jesus Christ that was for Mira to do.

I put it aside and just chuckled at what she said.
"I want to go home." I said.

And in a split second I was already in Natsu's arms and out of the room.

Damn he's fast.

He ran down different halls and staircases and soon enough we were out of the castle. Wow. I snuggled into Natsu's neck getting warm and then drifting into deep sleep.

But not before I felt Natsu's lips on mine. I kissed back and THEN went to sleep.

★☆★☆★☆☽☾☽☾☽☾☽★☆★☆★☆★☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

1084 𝕐𝕒𝕪...

~𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕣 𝔼𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥~