Chapter 12 - Leave Me Alone!

~Lucy's POV~
Everywhere I went, Natsu would follow me.
If I wanted to talk to levy, he would follow me. If I wanted to go to the bathroom he would TRY to go in but I forced him to stay outside.
At some point I got away from him and I went into the library with lev because she was going through the same thing.

I found a book about dragons but when I was about to pick it up I heard levy scream which made me turn around only to see that gajeel had her thrown over his shoulder and Natsu was right behind me. Damnit. "N-nat- "shhh." He said putting his index finger over my lips. He then moved his finger away my lips and then picking me up by my waist and wrapping my legs around him. I looked and saw that gajeel was still holding levy and was waiting on Natsu and I.
What the heck is going on?

Natsu and gajeel both walked out the guild with everyone looking at us in confusion, and I just buried my head in the crook of Natsu's neck out of embarrassment. While we were still walking we were going through a very dense forest where we could barely see so I used my light magic to light up the area. I was also beginning to get uncomfortable with the way Natsu was carrying me.

"H-hey Natsu? Can you put me down please? I'm uncomfortable" "no" "why?" "Because I said no" "damnit Natsu why won't you Leave Me Alone!" I yelled trying to kick out of his hold but it just got tighter. "Lu-chan just let him carry you" levy whispered. "It's not that he's carrying me lev. It's the fact that I'm uncomfortable and my legs are sore so I need to walk for a little bit!" Natsu sighed and put me down but held my hand tightly, but in a protective manner.

After a few minutes I felt him softly rub his thumb against the back of my hand and if I'm being honest, it made me feel warm and safe. I started talking to levy about different things while we were walking and even while we were talking Natsu picked me up again but I didn't mind this time.

~2 hours later brought to you by me updating late~

When we finally made it to where we were supposed to go, I took the time to scan my surroundings. To my left were statues of dragons with their names, powers, and what they did in their honor. And to my right was a field of nature and little baby dragons along with their parents watching over them. That's when I realized that we were in the dragon realm. I never noticed when we made it, because I fell asleep along the way.

I shifted my gaze to the massive castle in front of us and saw that the other dragon slayers were standing there waiting for us. I was still in Natsu's arms and I wasn't getting out anytime soon. We all entered the castle and walked down the hall. Along the way some women were trying to seduce Natsu by wearing VERY revealing clothing and trying to walk up to him like I'm not even there in his arms. But luckily the other dragon slayers were here so they made sure they didn't get close to us.

Even Natsu wasn't even fazed by it and kept walking. How is he able to do that?  We all made it to a massive door at the end of the hall. Natsu put me down and put his hands in his pockets while I walked up to the door and opened it, only to reveal a MASSIVE throne room.

There were even other large dragons on the sides watching as we walked in

There were even other large dragons on the sides watching as we walked in. What caught me off guard was that all of the dragon slayers dragons were there including Acnologia and my dragon, Igneel. And I also almost failed to notice Igneels son Ignia. Son of bitch. Now I want to fight him.
We fully walked up to our dragons including Natsu and before I could say anything Igneel already pulled me into a deep tight hug. And I also heard Ignia say, "Tch. He's still my father"
"I know that smart ass" I replied. I saw that his head immediately snapped to my direction. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!" I pushed my way out of Igneels grip.

"OH IM SORRY DID MY OPINION OFFEND YOU?! TO BAD BITCH SUCK IT UP!"

At this point I was making him mad and all the other dragons were watching us.

"You little shit!"

Ignia said as he leapt at me. But me being the barest bitch all I did was a side-step and swung my right fist into his face making him fly into the wall. Weirdly he jumped up and then we both pounced on each other and started wrestling like actual siblings while throwing insults at each other. "YOU LITTLE SHIT IM GOING TO BEAT YOU!" "NOT IF I CAN HELP IT NiA"  I retorted as I flipped him over while stretching his face. "IM NOT A FWUCKING GWIRL" he said but because I was stretching his face he sounded stupid. "Aww you look so cute!" I insulted him.

"WHY YOU LITTLE BI- "ENOUGH!!!" We heard Igneel yell. I stopped and just sat on top of Ignia putting all my weight on him. "Get off of me you fat ass" Ignia muttered "no." "Get off of your brother Lucy" Igneel said. "SHES NOT MY SISTER SHES A FUGITIVE ORPH-
"SILENCE!" Igneel yelled while hitting the back of his head. "OWW!" I laughed at him and called him a dumbass. Which made him mad again.

"Finally! You two little shits act like kids who don't have a parent." I heard Acnologia say to us. "actually I don't have any- "ya I know Lucy"
Acnologia said cutting me off. 'Bastard' I thought.
"Anyway I heard that you became queen of the dragons? Hm? Well I want you to summon the former queen. I nodded my head and summoned Kereska. And in the corner of my eye I saw Wendy's eyes light up.

�𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 ^�"Hello Lucy it's nice to see you again

"Hello Lucy it's nice to see you again."

"You too mama"

"Anyway why did you want Lucy to summon me Acnologia?"

"Why did you give her out of everyone here to be queen? She's a disgusting human!"

Before Kereska could reply I spoke up.

"Ok I'm sorry you little entitled bitch, but I'm not disgusting, and I also have a name. It's Lucy fucking Heartfilia. Get that through you big ass but peanut sized head. I'm NOT someone who's just going to sit here and let someone insult me and DAMN SURE not you. And if I have to fight oh I fucking will. And that's not a threat it's a fucking promise."

When I finished everyone was shocked that I said all of that but then Acnologia had a proud smirk on his face. "You passed the test" wait what? "What the fuck? What test?!" "The test to see how strong you are" he said like it wasn't even a question. This guy, I swear he has problems. "Anyway. EVERYONE MEET YOU NEW AND RIGHTFUL QUEEN!!" He yelled, making everyone cheer and bow out of respect. Just then I noticed Natsu walking up to me and then picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. Seriously?! "Natsu put me down!"
I yelled giving Ignia the perfect comeback. "AWW, LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE IS WEAK AND CANT FIGHT SOMEONE~!" OML why can't he leave me alone.

⤝⤞⤝⤞⤝⤞⤝⤞⤝⤞⤝⤞⤝⤞⤝⤞⤝⤞⤝⤞⤝⤞⤝⤞

1290 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤

𝕐𝕒𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕦𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤.

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟.

~𝕓𝕪𝕖~