Chapter 11 - Back

Lucy's POV~

1 month went by in a flash and tomorrow is when Natsu is turning back to normal and I can tell that Natsu is excited to go back. We both finished getting ready for bed and as we were laying down I asked him, "So what are you going to do when you turn back?"
"I'm going to beat or kill the little shits that thought they could call me weak and get away with it, along with the ones who called me cute and pinched my cheeks."
"NATSU! You can't do that to people! But your also saying that your going to kill or beat me as well because I pinched your cheeks and called you cute."
"Well your an acception"

"Natsu..." I said warningly. "ok ok fine" he said.
"Good"

Once Natsu and I laid down and got comfortable, we talked and got to know each other before eventually falling asleep.
In the morning when I woke up, I felt something really warm but rough that made me cuddle more into it only to hear, "Lucy let go of me." "No. Your warm." I replied "Luce I'm being serious..." he said. Just when I shifted a little bit I felt Natsu went stiff and I also felt something on my thigh...

Oh...my...god.

I blushed a deep shade of red realizing what it was, I put my hands to my red face and moved away from Natsu in embarrassment. I felt him just off the bed and heard him go into the drawer that had his clothes in it to change.
"I-I'm done now" I heard him stutter. Wait S.T.U.T.T.E.R!? THATS THE SECOND TIMEE!
I immediately jumped up and stood on the bed and pointed at Natsu. "THATS THE SECOND TIME YOU STUTTERED! AND IT WAS AROUND ME! HAHA! FUCKA! YOU CAN'T DENY IT EITHER!" By the time I finished I realized that he covered his ears. "Sorry I didn't mean to be so loud"

He just nodded and uncovered his ears. I sat back down on the bed and just looked down in thought.
"I'm going to the guild" he said and I looked back up and realized that he was a closer to me which made me jump a little. I nodded to him and he picked me up by my waist and set me to the side which confused me until I realized that I was in front of the window and that he was going to jump out.

Before he could jump out I grabbed him and pulled him back down on the bed and made him look at me. "Use the door." I said sternly. "No." And jumped down after getting out of my hold. I got out the bed and changed. When I got out the bathroom I saw him outside on the windowsill waiting for me.

When I got closer he looked at me and jumped down and when I went to the window I saw that he was looking up at me, "jump down!" "HELL NO!" He rolled his eyes. "I'll catch you damnit. Just jump down!" Even though he assured me that he would catch me, I was still scared to jump and looked away. I then heard him come back up to the window and out of nowhere he just pulled me OUT the window, scaring me and making me hold onto him for dear life, with my arms around his neck and burying my head into the crook of his neck.

He then hooked one of his arms under my thighs and the other under my back, then jumping from the window onto the ground. Even when we landed, he still held me.
"You can put me down you know" he looked at me...

And kept walking.

That son of a bi- "we're here" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up, to see that we really were here. I tried wiggling out of his hold but his grip just got tighter so I couldn't move. He kicked open the doors and everyone immediately went quiet.

Except for gray.

"FIGHT ME FLAME BRAIN!!"

"I don't know if you need glasses or not but I have a heavy load to carry right now."

Did he just call me FAT?! "IM NOT FAT PINKIE PIE!" He stopped and looked at me with an angry look. Oh wait because I called him pinkie... "what did you just call me?" "Oh sorry did I offend you? I called you a fucking PiNkiE pie. Got a prob- SMACK! Everyone heard the slap but didn't know where it was...
Except for me. He slapped me on my ass. I could feel the burning sensation from his hand still and god it burns but at the same time it feels good.

What's wrong with me. I have to stop. After a while, I finally got Natsu to bring me to the bar so I could get my milkshake and extra strawberries, along with a whole strawberry cake. He picked me up again and brought me up to the second floor so I could eat. Why has he been closer to me lately? He's always around me and carrying me. Is it an effect from the spell that was on him?

Pushing my thoughts aside I was going to take a sip of my drink only to see that 3/4 of it was gone. I looked at Natsu and he had a little speck of shake on his cheek so all I did was take a napkin and wipe the side of his mouth with it and smile at him. Although right after I did that, I started blushing.

When I finished eating what was left
(after NATSU ate it)I was going to get up and do something because I was bored, but of course, Natsu had to put me in his lap and wrap his arms around my waist holding me in place. What's wrong with him?!

⇩↓⇩↓⇩↓⇩↓⇩↓⇩↓⇩↓⇩↓⇩↓⇩↓

1,000 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 (𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪)

𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖, 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖.

𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣.

~𝔹𝕪𝕖~