Chapter 18 - Another Day

Lucy's POV~

When I woke up, I was once again wrapped up in Natsu's arms. I sat up in the bed not really feeling that tired.

As I was thinking, I randomly started thinking about yesterday.

Holy.

Fucking.

"SHIT!"

As soon I accidentally said that out loud Natsu immediately shot up with a worried and confused look. I didn't mean to say that out loud...

"What's wrong" Natsu said

"N-nothing" I replied blushing madly while hiding my face in my hands. Why am I even embarrassed? We didn't actually do 'it' but he still fi- shut up Lucy.
I didn't realize I was breathing heavily until Natsu told me to shut up. Seriously?
I just rolled my eyes and got up to stretch before getting ready and heading out to where the tree house is. With Natsu. Duh.

And this time I decided to not wear something short like last time because I don't have the strength to go through that again.

After a few hours of working I decided to take a break and get some drinks from Natsu's house since it was the closest
thing to us. And it's like Natsu can sense me or some voodoo bullshit when I'm leaving or getting close to him because he stops doing what he's doing and follows behind me.

A little too close. (🌚)

Once the house came into view I took the fuck off and sped Inside it. Leaving Natsu behind. Once I get into the house, I lean against the door as a blushing mess.
I can't control myself anymore!
After he did that now I just want him inside of me! God what's wrong with meee?! Suddenly I heard Natsu open the door and
that's when I realized that I wasn't even against the door, I was against the wall beside the door. "What's wrong with you?" IM ASKING MY SELF THE SAME THING 🤠!
"Ooo I don't know Sherlock figure it out yourself!"
I snapped which wasn't a good idea because he appeared in front of me his face close to mine.

He then grabbed my jaw and his lips were on mine in seconds. I ended up moaning into the kiss until we separated for air.
"Next time it's going to be more than that. You're going to be broken when I'm done with you" Natsu said, as he smirked.
He let me go and I had to catch myself before I fell to the floor from shock.

Natsu walked to the kitchen to grab some snacks and drinks while I was catching my breath. He came back and put them on the table. I finished catching my breath and I walked to the table and sat down to eat.

~Time skip~

At the end of the day, Natsu and I went home to rest again and just did a movie marathon until we both fell asleep.

⥤⥣⥤⥥⥤⥣⥤⥥⥤⥣⥤⥥⥤⥣⥤⥥⥤⥣⥤⥥⥤⥣⥤⥥

Ok im sorry guys. This was short as hell because im running out of ideas.
but im also sorry for not updating consistently.
I dont know, im kinda lazy right now and im not in a good mood either.

Again im sorry and let me know if you have any ideas for the next chapter because I really dont know what to do.

~Lunar Eclipse Out~