Chapter 10 - Taking Care

Natsu's POV~

Stupid fish. Why did it have to spit on me, SPIT! OF ALL THINGS... WHY SPIT?!

Being a kid sucks. I'm too short. Not scary. People with think I'm all soft. I'm wEaK.

Bitch please, once im back in my regular body im coming after you mutha fuckas.

⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢⥤⥢

𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.

𝕓𝕪𝕖~

𝕁𝕂! 𝕀 ℍ𝕆ℙ𝔼 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝔻𝕀𝔻ℕ𝕋 𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕍𝔼 SORRY

Please continue ⤋

After a while of walking Luce and I made it to town and while we were looking for shops my feet started hurting.

Damnit this curse also affects my stamina. So that means it would affect my strength. UGH!
Of course I wasn't going to admit it because I can take care of myself.
I don't need anyone to help me.

Lucy stopped and looked down at me and I hated that. I should be looking down at her not the other way around. She just stared at me while she was thinking and it was becoming very uncomfortable. She then nodded to herself and bent down towards me and then picked me up.

Did she know?

I struggled in her arms but I couldn't get out so I just gave up.

"I know your feet are hurting I'm not stupid. I see how you're walking, trying to find a way for your feet to not hurt."

"Don't know what you're talking about."

I responded trying to sound strong.

"Stop it"

"Stop what?"

"Stop acting like you're strong."

"Well because I am!"

"No your not"

"How do YOU of all people know that? Huh? You don't because you're always weak."

She stopped walking after I said that.

"You're right, I am. You know why? Because I've always acted strong for everyone but never knew how much I was actually weak. People said that I'm so strong yet never knew how much I needed someone else to love me, care for me, even treat me like family... all my life I never have that.
My mother died when I was young, my father started abusing me and blaming me for it. Ever loved me? Nope. I've always been weak. Never changed."

I stayed silent as she started walking again.

Time skip to the guild brought to you by daddy Natsu 🌚~

When Lucy opened the door everyone in the guild looked towards us but they were mostly looking at me.

"Oi! Lucy!~ don't tell me Natsu fucked you and you've been pregnant the entire time~!"
Cana slurred.

I looked at Lucy and saw her blushing a deep shade of red while looking down but away from me.

"N-no this is Natsu he got turned into a kid by a spell."

"SO WE WONT HAVE THE MEAN SCARY NATSU ANYMORE?!" Someone said.

"YA AND I CAN BEAT HIM UP NOW BECAUSE HES WEAK?!"  Gray said getting into a fighting position.

"NO YOU CANT GRAY!"
Luce yelled.

Just then lisanna came from the back and immediately ran up to Lucy trying to take me out of her arms but I held onto her tighter.