Chapter 19 - Their Back

I'm deeply sorry for not updating, I'm lazy as hell and I don't know what to do for this story. Sorry.

Lucy's POV~

After a few more weeks of building, we were running low on money for the materials we needed for the tree house.
We also realized that we haven't went to the guild since we started building.

I got out of bed and stretched while also cracking my bones back in place. I looked at Natsu to find him still sleeping so I decided to get ready and then wake him up and eat breakfast.
I grabbed my outfit for the day and went into the bathroom.
A warm bath would be nice for this morning so that's what I did.

When I was done, I got out and put on my outfit for the day and when to wake up the sleeping beauty on my bed.
"Natsu sweetie, time to wake up~"

"Fuck off"

I chuckled.

"Ok ok, now wake your pink ass up"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!"

That woke him up.

"Nothing. Now come on we have to go to the guild to get a job because we're running low on money."

"Fine"

"I'll make breakfast"

Natsu gave me a thumbs up so I took that as my queue to leave.

After an about 20 minutes I was about to call Natsu that breakfast is ready but he already came down.

"Perfect timing"

I gave him his plate of food and he immediately started to dig in.

After eating, Natsu and I left my apartment and went to the guild.

We opened the door and stayed silent not wanting to socialize. We walked to the quest board as our guild mates were greeting us and started looking for a good but high paying one.

Natsu found a quest that said

Destroy Hunters That Are Taking Women

Reward: 600,200 J

It was a good amount and seemed easy,
So we took the job and had Mira stamp it before we went off.

We walked all the way to the town instead of taking the train even when we had the necklaces to prevent motion sickness.

Just for getting to know each other purposes.

(A/N) no they didn't do anything.

After a few hours we decided to take a break since it was turning dark out and we didn't want to risk something bad happening.

As I was about to lay down, Natsu folded his scarf and put it under my head so I could use it as a pillow.
"You didn't have to do that, you were going to be my pillow" I pouted with my cheeks puffed up in a cute manner.

Unintentionally.

Natsu grabbed both of my cheeks and kissed me, I kissed back, of course.

He pulled away, "I was going to use you as a pillow anyway"
"what?! No I'm supposed to use you as a pillow with your muscular hot body!"

"Thanks for the compliment, I'm glad my body can be of service" he replied sarcastically.

"Shut up!"

"Lay down so I can lay on my pillow"

I rolled my eyes and mumbled 'bitch' but I still laid down. Once I got comfortable, Natsu laid down as well and cuddled up to me with his head between my breast.

"Your very comfortable aren't you"
~sarcasm btw~
"Mhm"

I ran my fingers through his soft hair and fell asleep.
In the morning I woke up and Natsu wasn't here and he wasn't here for a while because I'm cold.

I got up and looked around while rubbing the tiredness out of my eyes and yawning.
I then got up and went to the nearest lake to wash my face.
Once I did that I was about to get up but I heard sounds.

I looked from left to right, forwards and backwards, up and down.
I looked up again and saw something and I looked do-
Wait- there was something in the tree.

My head snapped right back up and I swear I heard a crack but I didn't care. I looked at the tree but there was nothing.

I decided to smell my surroundings but I could only smell the natural habitats around me.
I was about to call Natsu's name but out of nowhere,
a hand was on my mouth and the other was around my waist tightly and I didn't waste a second to figure out who it was.

I kicked my leg up and kicked whoever it was where the sun doesn't shine and I heard them groan in pain as they let me go.
Taking this chance to get out, I did, I got up and got away from them but when I turned
around my eyes widened as I see it was one of the guys that kidnapped me when I went on my first quest.

~the one given by Lissana if I may add~

Not taking any chances, I shot a beam through their head and started running.
He's Natsu been captured too? He wouldn't let that happen and he wouldn't leave like that either.

How am I supposed to find this bastard?

~Meanwhile with Natsu 3rd person~

While Lucy is looking for Natsu, he was trapped in a cell underground.
All he knows is that when he woke up he was right here in this cell.
Natsu didn't know what happened to Lucy or if Lucy is even ok.

Tugging hard against the chains, that held him back, they wouldn't budge at all nor even allow him to move. He cursed under his breath when a sudden shock went through him.

"Why hello there, Natsu. It's nice to see you again, hm?"

"No fucking way..."

"I thought I killed you?!"

✩✯✩✯✩✯✩✯✩✯✩✯✩✯

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕦𝕥-

Alright alright. Ya, I'm inactive and lazy as hell. So after this chapter it's going to be another long time until I update.

I also decided, that if I make another story, I'm going to write all the chapters and then publish them every week or whatever. Before this happens again.

I'll edit this another time-

Deeply sorry again.

Oh btw, can you guess who that was?

OoOoOooo~