Chapter 8 - The Dragon Queen

Lucy's POV~

"Long time no see...

My child."

"You too mama" I said smiling.

"As you know I wanted to talk to you but first I'm going to need all the dragon slayers."

"What for?"

"You'll see soon enough." She replied.

After she said, that she summoned all the dragons and they all were shocked to see me.

Except levy.

"Some of you guys may not know me but, I am the dragon queen and my name is
Kereska Luminoto. And this is Lucy as you guys know, but she is the elemental dragon since she was born but I'll put her explanation of her power into your head."

She said as she then put my explanation of my power in their heads.

"Mama can I sit on your tail pleeeeese?" I said with puppy eyes. "Fine, you can"
"YAY!" I replied as I ran up to her curled up fluffy tail and jumped on it following the action of crawling to get comfortable.

"Ok now that you all are here it's time to get serious.
What I wanted you all the know along with you Lucy, is that I won't be queen anymore. After all these centuries I will be passing this role onto Lucy."

Everyone including me was shocked that she said that.

"Lucy is the only person I can entrust this role too. With her strong heart and the love for others, she's the perfect role. So Lucy, you now have a new outfit, which is your queen outfit."

She said so I stood up and walked to the middle, between the dragon slayers and Kereska.
I then transformed to my new outfit that she gave me.

When I changed, everyone's jaw dropped

"You guys are going to catch flies" I chuckled as that snapped back to reality and closed their mouths.

"Well you guys know what you're supposed to do for your new queen" Kereska said.

Oh...

Every dragon slayer lined up and got on knee including Natsu on the end.

I knew what I had to do so I went up to Rogue since he was the first one and he softly grabbed my left hand planting a soft kiss on it then letting go so I could do my part.

I softly grabbed his face and planted a soft peck  on his forehead then ruffled his hair.

After a short while I got to levy and Wendy and we did the same thing but instead, I planted a kiss on their cheek.

When I got to Natsu I knew he didn't like it and I could tell by his face but he knew he had to do it.
He surprisingly grabbed my hand softly and kissed it while I gave a small smile to him and kissed his forehead along with ruffling his hair a little long than the others.

You can't blame me. It was soft.

Natsu's POV

When Lucy kissed my forehead it made me feel happy and safe, like she was a mother to me. The way her soft, warm lips made contact to my forehead, the way her eyes shined in the moon light, the way her dress showed off her hips- damnit Natsu what are you thinking?

Get those stupid thoughts out of your head. Ugh.

After she finished ruffling my hair longer than the others, she went back to her original spot and said

"It's an honor to be the queen of dragons and it makes me happy that I'm already with you all but, even though I may be queen I still want you guys to treat me not as a queen but rather as a friend to you all. So the only thing I ask of you guys is to treat me as your friend, your nakama.
Thank you."

She ended with a soft but bright smile.

▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽▵▽

...

𝔹𝕪𝕖