Apathetic - Chapter 10

Warning ⚠️:- Mature Content below.

_____________________________________________

"Someone wants to fuck around behind me." Sunghoon said between his gritted teeth leaning next to Sunoo's ear, he already read their conversation while standing behind Sunoo, now fuming in anger.

Sunoo flinched at his tone facing him, he almost bumped his face upon olders but faced away immediately yet someone was quicker.

Sunghoon snatched his phone from his hand and Sunoo immediately stood up trying to grab it back.

"Hey... give me my phone back." he said standing on his tip toe as Sunghoon raised his hand in air with smaller one's phone that Sunoo can't reach.

The older wrapped his hand around his waist keeping him intact on his place and Sunoo stopped trying to grab it, he noticed a frown on older's face and his ears getting red in anger.

"I said give it back." Sunoo said hearing a message sound coming from his phone.

"I told you to cut the contact with your boyfriend and break up with him." he shouted at Sunoo who flinched grabbing him back by his sleeve.

"I d-didn't agreed to t-that." he said trying not to stutter but he did.

Sunghoon threw his phone on the bed and grabbed him by his jaw using his force on him to which Sunoo held his wrist struggling to pull it off from his face.

"Ya...do i seem like a joke to you." says older one between his gritted teeths and slamming youngers smaller figure on the wall and Sunoo yelped in pain.

"Let me go, it hurts." he said caged between Sunghoon and his jaw still grabbed by older one, with no choice he kicked him on his stomach but the older just winced in pain standing still in his place yet he released smaller one's jaw now rubbing his stomach.

Sunoo got free from his grip and he yelled at Sunghoon.

"He was my boyfriend and I have rights to text anyone. I can't get rid of my feelings in a day. I lov-"

Before Sunoo could finish his sentence he met with a hard slap on his cheeks turning his face to the side, tears escaping from his eyes he made a tight fist trying not to sob.

"I hate you, son of a bitch." the smaller one cursed at older who seemed surprised as each sentence of Sunoo fueled up his anger more.

He slapped Sunoo again who fell on the floor this time a choking sob left from his mouth. He felt a hard grip around his neck and his hair making him unable to breathe.

"Stop using your mouth, all you need to do is take my dick like a whore that you have become." Sunghoon said gripping Sunoo's neck tighter until his face turned red and he pulled his hand back giving him seconds to breathe.

Sunoo gasped for air taking long breathes, he calmed down before speaking back.

"What am I supposed to do then fall in love with you? I wanted a decent life but you ruined it." says Sunoo shouting at Sunghoon looking like a crying mess he hid his face on his hand, he knows that he will never get a moment of comfort if this devil in his life stayed like this. He needs to do something before things gets worse.

Sunghoon pulled away smallers hand from his face and slammed his lips upon youngers, the taste of saltiness got mixed on their kiss.

He kissed the younger rough and hard sucking on his lips while entering his tongue on his mouth.