Trapped

Editors note: Narrator's pov, au: Pomni is claustrophobic
"WE HAVE A NEW ADVENTURE TODAY! EVERYONE COME TO THE MAIN AREA!" Caine yells. Everyone hears him and starts to walk towards the main area. When everyone got there, they were all confused. "We did a adventure yesterday, why are we doing another one?" Kinger said. "Oh my dear friend! We will be doing adventures EEEVERRRY day! We are gonna do a escape room!" Caine said. Caine started to pair everyone up. "...and Pomni + Jax!"  He said. "Are you reeeaaady?" Everyone nodded, "Wait! Do I have to work with him?" Pomni said. "Yup! Or else you will stay in the escape room forever and ever and ever and ever! I can keep saying 'and ever' but we'd be sitting here for the rest of eternity!" Caine replied. Pomni and Jax was frowning, then Caine teleported them all to an escape room.
With Pomni and Jax
"Well, what do we do?" Jax asks. Pomni doesn't reply, she sits on the bench that's in the room, the room sort of looked like a prison cell. She sat there with scribbles as pupils and she looked like she was having a panic attack. Jax soon realized this after a little while. "Pomni?! Pomni are you okay?? Are you claustrophobic or something?" Jax shouted. Pomni nodded while struggling to breathe. Jax quickly searched around the room, seeing if he can find something to help her. When Jax realized there was nothing in there that can help her, instead he tried to find the way out. He looked back at Pomni, she was still conscious thankfully. He searched around again, but with a different task. He wanted to find a way out, to get Pomni to a larger area. He searched and searched and this was in the time span of around 3 minutes. He finally found a little latch that he can push down and he heard a click. Automatically, a little thing came out that was like a small plate, but gray. It had a tiny key on it, Jax saw this and was relieved. When he looked at Pomni, he saw she had already passed out. He quickly went over to her and picked her up, then opened the cage and walked out.