Realization (part 3)

Editors note: au update: Kaufmo didn't abstract yet.last part of realization, but the story isn't over, at least I will try to make it the last part of realization but I do make a lot of ideas as I go and I don't want it to be a really really long chapter to read, anyways Jax pov
Why did she hug me? This is all so confusing.. it's like when we were in the cell, after Pomni fainted, everything changed between us. Pomni started to back away from the hug, I didn't really hug back or even look at her, but who cares? "Sorry, I'll leave now.." Pomni said. I can't tell if she's sad, angry, or is just in a normal mood. She seems like she has slight red around her face. Is she sick or something? Can you even be sick in the digital world, well when Pomni first came here, she got sick so I guess you can. But it kinda seems out of nowhere. Pomni walked out of my room slowly, like she was waiting for something to happen. Did she think I was gonna say something because I'm not. Finally, she walked out the room but why did she kinda run out the door, it sounded like she made a sound, but like she was mad. Why would she be mad. All I did was be nice to her and this is what I get in return?
Just a minute later
What to do, what to do... I've been sitting here for like a minute now and I don't know what to do. Sometimes it gets boring in the circus. Maybe I should go talk to Ragatha or something, I wonder what she's doing. Probably something stupid (no hate on her ofc). *Jax walks out of the room and goes into the hallway* Oh, there's Ragatha. "Hey doll face!" I said. "What do you want now?" Ragatha replies. "Nothing!" I say. Ragatha rolls her eyes and starts to walk forward when I pull my leg out and trip her. "AHHH!" Ragatha screams. "Jax!!!" I laugh at her as she argued. What to do now? *Jax walks away from her without saying anything* Is that Pomni? Why is she running this way? Is there something behind her? "Jax! Ragatha! Kaufmo abstracted! Come on!" Pomni screamed. What should I do?! Should I run, should I save Ragatha, I mean she is just casually walking as if she didn't hear Pomni. I don't know what to do.. Pomni and Kaufmo are getting kinda close, a bit too close.. "Ragatha, close your door, Kaufmo abstracted" I shouted. Ragatha finally hears someone say it and she runs into her room and closes her door. Pomni and Kaufmo aren't a far distance away from each other.. do I do something about that? Can Caine help me in this situation? No, I think we have to wait and actually get a safe distance away.. "Jax help!" I hear Pomni say. I start to run toward her, grab her hand, and run away. "Thanks Jax!" She yells.

"What even happened?!" I asked

"What even happened?!" I asked. She didn't answer, all she did was look at me, I looked back at her and when we made eye contact, we both looked away. I feel like I realize what's happening and she does too, but I'm not sure though, this is all so confusing!