Everyone likes pranks! (part 2)

Editors note:

This idea is still what I'm going for

This idea is still what I'm going for. I got 3 votes so I will put the votes in a wheel Also au update: Ragatha likes Jax. Narrator pov
"I don't know, how about we make all of the pranks (the votes I received) into colors so red- we pretend to date, blue- someone disappears, lavender- pretend to abstract." Jax said. Pomni nodded and they both walked out Pomni's room and they knocked on Gangle's door, Gangle answers and Jax says, "Pick a color between red, blue, and lavender" Gangle looks confused but says "Red I guess?" (Editors note: the wheel chose this) Pomni and Jax look at each other, slightly annoyed that they have to contribute into the prank so much and back at Gangle. "Ugh. Why do you have to be so difficult Gangle?" Jax says. "W-what did I do? I thought I was just picking a color?" Gangle says softly. Pomni annoyed, shuts Gangle's door. "This is your fault Pomni." Jax says. Pomni's gasps and says, "How is this my fault?! You are the one who asked someone to pick a color and apparently now we have to date?" Jax rolls his eyes and the 2 argue all the way across the hall to Pomni's room. "Whatever! It's both of our faults. I made someone pick a color, and you brought up that prank." Jax says. Pomni rolled her eyes but agreed.
A few hours later
Ragatha is walking to Pomni's room to apologize for getting mad at her, and knocks on the door. This is what is going through Ragatha's mind, "Aw I feel so bad for Pomni. I know that she might've been a little coo coo about the exit, that no one has ever seen or been through and started yelling at Jax, making him cry but I don't think we should've blown up on Pomni.. She was only stressed." Pomni and Jax talk about their plan when they are interrupted by a knock on Pomni's door. "It's Ragatha.. please open up Pomni." Ragatha says. "Alright we're gonna have to act like we're dating now because omg things are getting stressful.." Pomni whispers. Jax nods. "What do we do then?" Jax whispers. "Follow my lead and I'll do a lot of the talking." Pomni whispers back. Jax nods and Pomni opens the door. "Hey Ragatha! What's up?" Pomni says, cheerfully. Ragatha puts a smile on her face till she sees Jax. "Oh hey Pomni! ..and Jax." She says. Jax smiles and kind of just stands there awkwardly. "I've come up with amazing news haha..." Pomni says. Ragatha tilts her head and looks at the both of them, fearing the worst possibly being correct. "We're dating now!" Pomni says, with a half smile on her face. Ragatha gasps, with sadness but continues to act happy. Jax stand behind Pomni, knowing she's sad and also knows why. Pomni looked confused and just smiled, "I'll see you later" Pomni said. Pomni walked away and stopped smiling. Pomni looked back at Jax but he never followed. Pomni didn't want the prank to fail so she just continued walking away instead of waiting for Jax. At this point, Pomni wasn't in the room. Jax and Ragatha were staring at each other, they looked like they were having a conversation with their eyes. Both of their eyes were very wide and they looked stressed.
Editors note: sorry this might be short, I just wanted to get a chapter out for you guys. I'm trying to post every 2 days