Confession

Editors note: narrator's pov, sorry I couldn't post Monday (most likely) this prolly will come out on Tuesday but know that I did forget to post on Monday as it is 7:19pm and I don't think I can post today so we'll see how fast I will get this done, also might not post on Thursday bc I'm going a hour away to visit family since it's thanksgiving, but I might post like a happy thanksgiving thing on Thursday, just not a continuation to the story. But know that the story will continue and I am trying to get things out as fast as I can without it being not good, also i might not post always Saturday and Sunday cuz I am most busy those days, au update: Jax has a close relationship with Caine but not in a sus way, nothing above friends, but let's get started on the story!
Jax and Pomni continued running, less focused on the monster but more focused on when they actually made eye contact. "W-what do we do?" Pomni stuttered, while shouting. Jax looked down at Pomni while blushing. Pomni never looked at Jax since she was trying not to blush, Jax didn't know this though. "I-I think we should try to get in someone's room quickly so that we can escape the monster." Jax said. Pomni nodded and made a plan to run to the closest door which was the next door and apparently that was Jax's door. They ran as quick as they can and went into Jax's room. Jax closed the door behind them and they made it in safely. They thought about telling Caine so that no one gets hurt but they decided it might've been a little early for that because the monster can still be waiting for them to come out. "I mean we can just try to call him and maybe he will come and we can just tell him we just got out of being chased by Kaufmo." Pomni said.  Jax thought for a minute, "We could do that, but I don't want to get Caine hurt trying to help us out. But I really don't want the monster to break the door down, or for Pomni to be very unhappy with me, wait why do I care what Pomni thinks of me? I don't know what's happening to me but whatever it is, it needs to stop because I will never fall for the new girl. But should I really just say no to Pomni and protect Caine the best I can, or should I risk Caine's safety and call him here. But I guess I can try..." Jax thought. Jax finally nodded, he didn't want to say anything for who knows why. Pomni started chanting Caine's name. Jax soon joined in. Caine finally popped up after a minute of chanting. "Why have you been calling me?" Caine asked. "Kaufmo abstracted and a few minutes ago, we escaped from him!" Pomni said. "Oh, thanks for telling me! I'll be going now!" Caine said. He disappeared with wind following behind him which somehow was strong enough to push Pomni back, digital world, am I right? Jax caught Pomni and at that point, Pomni's face was almost red. "Get off me!!" Pomni screamed. "Jeez I was just trying to be nice to you. What's your deal?" Jax said. Pomni rolled her eyes and then POOF Caine finally came back. "The monster is gone! I just had to deal with him a little." Caine said. Pomni and Jax looked at each other, then back at Caine. Caine disappeared and Pomni and Jax just stood there for a moment. "So uh.. what do we do now?"