You two are not good for each other.

Editors note: so hi, I hope you like the story so far. anyways update on my day: my phone is about to die. And no I'm not gonna make it a bad ending where Pomni and Jax never will be together. Anyways Pomni pov
Who is that? It looks like a silhouette of a person.. AHHH!
Hours later
Where am I... "WHO ARE YOU?!" I scream. I see someone standing in front of me, I've never seen them before. They must be a new member to the circus. "Hey Pomni.. haha.. I heard you got into a little bit of an argument with your 'boyfriend'." The newbie said. Who do they think they are? Why are they trying to get in my business? "Who are you?! Are you a new member? How do you know this?! Why are you getting in my business? Who told you." I said. Maybe I didn't need to ask so many questions, but how the hell could they know my business without even being here more than a day?! "So many questions.. I would love to give answers to all of them! But I think when you see me, you'll know the answer to all of them... haha! This.. is my hired kidnapper..!" Another mysterious person said. Who is it this time?! It sounds like a girl, and someone I know. It looks like they're coming out and... red hair..blue dress.. "RAGATHA?!" Why is Ragatha here?! That bitch fucking hired someone to kidnap me! First, she took my boyfriend!..or fake boyfriend that I actually liked. Then she stole my necklace! And now this!? She's literally ruining my digital life. "Yes it's me Pomni. Look I won't hurt you if you give me your 'boyfriend'" The rat said. (Ragatha) Then I replied, "What a rat thing to say. You're a bitch and I fucking hate you. I thought we were best friends but I guess that was just a thought. You stole the person I liked. You could probably tell I l-" "NO! I THOUGHT YOU DID LIKE HIM BUT I DIDN'T THINK SO ANYMORE ONCE I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID TO HIM. IS AN EXIT REALLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN JAX?" Ragatha screamed, cutting me off. "MAYBE IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JAX!" I screamed back. Wait, what did I just say? 'An exit is more important than Jax' No.. No I didn't mean that! "I see. Jax I told you that she's not good for you!" Ragatha said. What? What does she mean? Wha- IS THAT JAX STANDING THERE?! "Yeah. I can tell you're shocked. I wanted Jax to know that you're not good for him. You literally prefer the exit that doesn't even exist over Jax. And you admitted it. You slapped Jax. And you let him hear your little confession about how you feel about the exit because he was the one I made kidnap you. I needed him to know. And I needed you to realize too. You two are not good for each other." Ragatha said. What the hell...