Realization (part 1)

Editors note: could be long, narrators pov
Jax runs up the steps, and bangs the door, "CAINE! CAINE! OPEN THIS DOOR! Jax screamed. He sat there for a while calling Caine's name, but without screaming. Then Caine finally opened the door after a while. "Hey! You figured it out! What's wrong with little Pomni?" Caine said. Jax rolled his eyes and said, "She's claustrophobic apparently." Caine had a face that showed he barely cared, "I did not know that! When Pomni wakes up, tell her I'm sorry." He said. Jax, once again, rolled his eyes. Jax walked to his room, Pomni still on his back, and when he got there, he laid her on the bed (not in a sus way). He sat down on the bed and laid his head against his pillow.
2 hours later.
Pomni's eyes started to open, she started to come back to the digital earth. Jax was sleep bc it has been a while and it was also starting to get dark. Pomni looked around and saw Jax. She didn't want to wake him up because that's kinda rude. She started wondering, "What should I do? I don't wanna wake Jax up.. who's room is this? It surely doesn't look like my room. Maybe it's Jax's room because why would he be in here with me all alone and also sleeping on the bed. Why did he even bring me here?" Many other questions went through her mind, many that cannot be answered at the moment.
Editors note: I'm sorry guys but I wanna switch of the Pomni's pov so ima just make this part 1 for realization, but ofc it's still all in 1 story. I will make part 2 of realization as fast as I can, I might be busy Sunday though so if nothing comes out on Sunday, that's why.