A stupid plan backfired

Editors note: if anyone wonders why I put stupid in the title, it's because this chapter seems a bit stupid. Anyways hope yall have a nice Christmas Eve tomorrow (today is 12/23/23) and Christmas.
(Jax pov)
It's a stupid plan, I know, but nobody can stand their fighting. It's honestly like they're trying to kill each other. Maybe I shouldn't go that far. "See, it seems like you guys are working it out right now!" I said. They looked at each other and back at me, is that supposed to be a good thing? Now they're looking back at each other. It's like they're having a conversation with the expression on their face. I just can't tell what they're thinking. It's a bit silent in here and I think they're mad at me. "Jax it's not so easy to forgive someone who KIDNAPPED you! Y'know what, it's not so easy to forgive someone who stole your necklace either. I'm leaving." Pomni said. Where is Pomni going? Maybe this really was a stupid plan. Now they're really mad at me. I started to say, "Pomni wait. I didn't even mean to give Ragatha the necklace. It's your fault that you left it with me.-" "Leave her, Jax. She's not going to forgive you unless you do something for her. It's honestly disappointing that you can't give her a real apology. But I guess that's your personality that she's no longer used to. Maybe you should lighten up a bit. I'm not saying I'm fully on her side, but I'm not fully on your side, Jax." Ragatha said, interrupting me. I didn't know that they were teaming up together, against me. Even when they're mad at each other, they still basically, are on each other's side. Whatever. I don't need them. I never wanted either of them in the first place. There's so many annoying I can say about Pomni. She's delusional, she's emotional, and she doesn't care about anyone more than 'the exit'. There's so many other things I could say about her. Then Ragatha is too much like a parent, she's too strict, and she's kind of annoying. And there's also so many other things I can say. (Editors note: I'm not a hater, I'm just writing this for the story) Now Ragatha's walking away from me. Didn't she kidnap Pomni just because she likes me? Now she's teaming up with Pomni. I can't deal with this right now.