The biggest surprise of them all!

Editors note: changing things up a bit! Ragatha pov
"The new girl huh?" I said. I told Jax I'd come back for him, I just wanted a break. I didn't want to completely break up! But he decided to go off for the new girl who I THOUGHT was my best friend! "Look, Ragatha, it was just a prank. We were like setting up something and like we made each prank a color and asked other to pick one and they chose the dating one. It's not like we're serious." Jax said. "Jax I've heard how much you flirt with Pomni and I've seen a video of her flirting with you! It's obvious you actually love her! I thought you hated her but I was apparently wrong!" I said. I can't believe he betrayed me. I told him that I'd come back for her and made him promise to wait for me! What the actual fuck did I do to deserve this? "Ragatha, I can still be with you and just not tell Pomni.." Jax slowly said. Is that what I really want.. If Pomni finds out, she might be a bit sad.. but I was 'a bit' sad when she decided to pull that prank on me.. I know I'm gonna regret this but.. "Fine" I said.
An hour later (Pomni pov)
I wonder what Jax is doing. I decided to not worry about how he didn't want to follow me when we were in Ragatha's room. I haven't seen Ragatha or Jax lately. I guess I should go look for them. (Pomni starts searching) Where could they be? Oh wait, I forgot something in Ragatha's room, I knew I shouldn't have taken my necklaces in there, it really doesn't matter for the prank, but it's over now so lemme just go get it. ...Alright, I finally got here. *knock knock knock* No one's answering so I guess I should open the door. (Pomni opens the door) Wait.. Is that Ragatha and Jax sleeping together!? Why did Jax give her my necklace?! I mean, he's not my boyfriend but why did he give her my necklace?! (Editors note: ima have to switch to narrator pov)
Pomni ran over to Ragatha and snatched the necklace off, it left a mark but Pomni didn't care. Pomni then ran to Jax and snatched the necklace off of him, this time Jax woke up . "What the fuck Pomni?!" Jax said. Pomni tried to hold herself back from slapping him, "Whatever you do, just don't slap him and everything will be alright.. as long as he keeps his dirty little hands away from my necklaces..." Pomni thought. Pomni slapped Jax anyway, "WHY THE **** DID YOU GIVE HER MY NECKLACE?!" Pomni screamed. Jax looked a bit frightened and slapped Pomni back even harder. "Don't you ever slap me again!" Jax shouted. Pomni frowned but took her necklaces and walked away. "Now that I'm out of Ragatha's room.. ugh I don't know what to do. He shouldn't just give people my stuff. Before I let him put one of the necklaces on, just for the prank, I told him to be gentle with it because it meant a lot. He didn't even listen to me apparently! Ugh I just have so much on my mind.. maybe I should call the other girls and see what they think!" Pomni knocked on Zooble's door, Zooble answered and can tell Pomni wasn't feeling the best. "What's wrong Pomni?" Zooble said. Pomni start to tear up but wiped her tears away because she kept telling herself, "why would I care so much for a dumb bunny?" But she didn't want to keep Zooble just staring at her so she said, "I just have a lot going on and I was wondering if you can talk about it with me in Gangle's room.." Pomni said. Zooble quickly nodded and hugged Pomni. "Follow me Pomni and it will be okay. We're gonna go to Gangle's room." Zooble said. They knocked on Gangle's door, and Gangle opened it right away. "What's up g- oh my god Pomni what's wrong?!" Gangle said. "Pomni here wants to have a little hangout to talk about something and I'm thinking that Ragatha might be apart of this cause Pomni never wanted to go ask Ragatha to join.." Zooble said, calmly. Gangle understood and gestured them to come in. "What's on your mind Pomni?" Gangle said, as they sat down on the rug. For a while, Pomni just let everything out about what happened while Zooble and Gangle listened carefully.
After an hour of talking
"Well, me and Zooble better get going but thanks to both of you for comforting me, I really appreciate it. Maybe we can have another hangout tomorrow?" Pomni said. Everyone agreed and Zooble and Pomni left Gangle's room. Pomni walked Zooble back to her room then Pomni walked back to her own room. When Pomni went to her room, she saw someone standing there. "Uhm it's a bit dark, who are you" Pomni said.