Insane

Editors note: Sorry I haven't posted, I didn't really have any ideas or motivation but I'm back now! Shout out to this person, also ima change the request a bit, warning: angst this might not be as good because I started writing this then Wattpad ...

Editors note: Sorry I haven't posted, I didn't really have any ideas or motivation but I'm back now! Shout out to this person, also ima change the request a bit, warning: angst this might not be as good because I started writing this then Wattpad decided to log me out and not save
T-T Pomni pov
Right now, as I walk back to my room I am just thinking about how Jax was flirting with me in the past, I kind of thought he was just joking or something because friends might do that type of stuff. I have no idea how Zooble found out what we were doing, was she looking for us or something? (Editors note: I always forget was happened in the previous chapter, just saying!) Ugh whatever, wait what's that? A big long red thing that says... "EXIT!" I shouted. I didn't mean to shout that, now the others are gonna think I'm even more crazy. But I ran to the door anyways. I'm so close to leaving this hellhole! I touched the handle of the door, and I looked back. I didn't see anyone but I thought of who I was leaving behind. Gangle, Jax, Ragatha, Zooble, Caine, Kinger, and even Kaufmo (editors note: sorry if I forgot about one)! But that's okay cause can't I visit them by putting on the same vr headset? Yeah I can! Then I'll finally be able to see my true form and my family, friends, that damn vr that brought me here, and maybe pets too! But anyways, opening the door.... "What?" I said. Someone grabbed my arm, I turned around and saw, you guessed it, Jax. "Jax! Let go of me!" I shouted. "I heard you say exit and I came over here. There's no exit Pomni. You put a dumb headset on and now you're here. You're gonna have to stay here now. If you keep thinking about the exit then you'll abstract.." Jax said. I can tell he's serious but he's not my dad! "Jax, let go of me. I heard you but I know that in the BACK OF YOUR MIND, YOU KNOW YOU'VE SEEN AN EXIT, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO GO THROUGH, EVERYONE SEES AN EXIT BUT WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?! I'm tired of you keep saying that there's no exit. In the back of your mind, you've seen an exit. For some reason, everyone just wants to take turns abstracting and one day it'll be you. Everyone wants to just see more people come and abstract. Not me. I wanna go to my home. This place is like a hellhole! Just let me go! Let me leave! I remember the first time I saw one of these and went through, this is a different one that WILL lead me back to my home. I can't take this headset off just like that, but I can try my best to find an exit if you'll just let me!" I said. I hope that went into his head to think about. He let go of my arm and put his head down so that I couldn't see his face, he turned around and walked away. Normally I would say he's being dramatic, but I've never seen him like this before. I walked away from the exit and went towards Jax. He looked sad from behind. I saw his hands start to ball up, I've never seen him like really mad or sad before. "I'm just trying to help you Pomni. HELP YOU NOT ABSTRACT BUT IF YOU WANNA GO CRAZY THEN BE MY GUEST!" He shouted. At that point, a few others, such as Ragatha, Zooble, and Gangle came out their rooms. We were all looking at Jax. Silent. I'm sure everyone heard our conversation. "Pomni what did you do to him?" Ragatha said. I just looked at everyone, I've always wanted to fit in but it seems everyone just mad at me! Jax continued to walk away as I just stand there, not moving at all. "P-Pomni we're not mad at you! We just wanna know why Jax is c-crying!" Gangle said. It's like they read my mind, but I didn't know Jax was crying, I don't think I've ever seen him cry before. Jax walked into his room and everyone came closer to me since they were like very far away. I decided to just run to my room. I don't know what got into me to just make him cry and just yell at him! I have no idea what's wrong with me.... I closed my door and sat against it. What's wrong with me, I can't believe I did that to him..  I feel so bad... (editors note: might be a long chapter, switching to Jax pov)
I feel like such a crybaby. How could I cry in front of that dumb jester, doll face, the real crybaby, and Zooble. Why would Pomni even yell at me, what did I do? I was only trying to protect her but apparently I need to stay out of her life and not interfere with her leaving this place. So annoying. I did hear her run to her room, also the other questioning her. I wonder what she's doing. Hmm I guess I'll  go see her. *Jax gets up, walks out his room, goes to Pomni's room* Alright time to find Pomni's key. Hmm... oh there it is! ......Alright I'm trying to open the door, why is it not opening, I keep pushing against it! It opened a little bit, maybe I can slide through..ow! I'm halfway through but ugh, what blocking this door?! ......Ok I'm finally through the door, now it just closed. Uh, is that Pomni? Why is she sleeping against the door? And how heavy is she that I couldn't open this door, I mean she's like pretty small! But anyways I guess I should just sit here till she wakes up. But what do I do in the meantime? There's literally nothing to do. And I can't just let people know I have the key to actually leave the circus. I'd be leaving everyone behind, but if I don't, I'd really just be leaving Caine behind, he is the one who gave me this key.  But anyways the moment of talking about the exit is over now and right now I gotta wait for this stupid jester girl to wake up..