It's time to go...

As the three walked towards the arc, Sylvie was explaining to Rebecca the plan

As the three walked towards the arc, Sylvie was explaining to Rebecca the plan. Loki noticed that every now and then Rebecca would have a sad expression.

"You know, I don't think I've ever walked this much in my life," Loki complained, causing Rebecca to shake her head in agreement.

"Same here. I mean, we walked everywhere in Brooklyn, but not an entire planet's worth," Rebecca agreed.

"That's a pretty good life," Sylvie hummed out.

"Well, you're lucky you missed it," Loki commented. "Wai. Can you enchant the two of us and walk for us?"

"Yeah, and we could be taking a nap in our subconscious. And then you can just wake us up when we arrive," Rebecca exclaimed.

Sylvie shook her head at the two, "Yeah, that's not how enchantment works."

"I mean, we saw how it works for retrieving memories with Becca. Is there anything else that you can do with it?"

"Doesn't matter."

"You know I feel like we've both told you so much about ourselves. Hell, you know who Rebecca is now before the TVA," Loki started to say.

"Thank you by the way," Rebecca quickly said, nodding her head in agreement with what Loki was saying.

"Don't mention it."

"We really don't know the first thing about you," Loki pointed out.

"Thanks for the tactical advantage," Sylvie said with a smirk.

"Ah, so, you wanna use that tactical advantage to kill us when the TVA shows up?" Loki asked.

"Worried are you?"

"I just need to know if I can trust you," Loki said.
Rebecca felt like she somewhat trusts Sylvie now after her helping the TVA agent to get her memories back and all, "Fine. you two wanna know more about how enchanting works? Remember how I was able to bring you in with my enchantment by touching Becca here? You have to make physical contact, and grab a hold of their mind."

"How?"

"It depends on the mind. Most are easy and I can overtake them instantly. Others, the stronger ones. It gets tricky. I'm in control, but they're there too. In order to preserve the connection, I have to create a fantasy from their memories," Sylvie explained.

"So you're saying I was one of the stronger ones?" Rebecca asked with a smirk.

"More like a medium for you," Sylvie replied.

"And you call me a magician," Loki said.

"That young soldier from the TVA, along with Becca's, your mind's were messed up. Everything clouded. I had to pull out a memory hundreds of years prior; before you two even fought for them."