Would've, Could've, Should've

The three walked back to Repairs & Advancement to check up on how the others were doing

The three walked back to Repairs & Advancement to check up on how the others were doing. They didn't even make it to the hallway where they saw Mobius, Casey and O.B. in the hallway.

"What's wrong?" Rebecca asked Mobius, noticing he was looking at the cup of hot chocolate that was all over the floor along with a prune stick.

"Timely's gone. And Miss Minutes is back," Mobius said, not looking up at her.

"Dox and her team are dead," B-15 said as she walked out of the elevator.

"What?" Rebecca and Loki asked.

"Yeah," she replied with a mix of sadness and terrified on her face from what she saw.

"It's gotta be Renslayer," Sylvie suggested.

"Is the Multiplier ready?" B-15 asked as the walls began to shake and the lights flickered again. Theoretically. I haven't had time to test it, but without Timely, it doesn't matter. Without his Aura, I can't open the blast doors. We're locked," O.B. said.

"Okay, well, we gotta find out who took him back to the timeline. Where else would they have gone?" Mobius asked as Loki picked up the prune stick.

"No. Renslayer doesn't want him. She wants the TVA. They're still here," Loki stated.

Loki, Rebecca, and Sylvie ran through the hallways searching for Timely as the others went to the Temporal Room. TVA code 1127. The voice on the intercom repeated. All personnel report to your nearest time door evacuation point.

"Come on," Loki whispered as he pressed the up button for the elevator over and over again. "Come on, come on, come on!"

"Come on!" Sylvie yelled out as the elevator doors opened slowly and went to pry the elevator doors open.

Rebecca looked over at Loki as he was looking up at a camera on the ceiling that was pointed at the two. The elevator doors suddenly slammed shut as she tried to walk into the elevator, "Sylvie?!" Rebecca yelled out gaining Loki's attention as she banged her hand on the elevator door.

"Becca? Loki?" Sylvie yelled out.   

"Are you okay?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah, I just hate that clock."

"She's trying to slow us down," Loki said.

"Take the stairs!"

Rebecca sighed, "Come on this way," Loki said, motioning for her to follow him.

The two found the stairs and ran down them, "Wait– Loki remember what we saw in the future? Sylvie was in the elevator–" Rebecca said as they exited the stairs.

"This is it then? What we saw. This was our future," Loki said, realizing what Rebecca was trying to say.

"Yeah, that means that past us are walking down this hallway and then we get pruned– by us," Rebecca said finally putting two and two together. "We better hurry, come on," Rebecca said.