Question...?

"Okay, keep it simple

"Okay, keep it simple. Where's Dox? Where's Sylvie? And what did he do to the TemPad? That's all we need to find out. Okay? But of course, Brad knows us, and he knows our tactics. But that's what makes for an interesting chess match. Okay, most of all, Brad's an asshole. So, don't let him get under your skin, all right? Becca? Loki?"

"No promises," Rebecca replied. B-15 looked at her and was going to make sure that the hunter would keep a close eye on X-5's interactions with Rebecca.

"What?" Loki exclaimed, offended by Mobius thinking that X-5 would get under his skin.

B-15 walked ahead of the two as the hunter and Mobius opened the door. The group of four walked into the cell and X-5 immediately turned around to face the group. "Oh, welcome back. Why don't you go ahead and take this Time Collar off and start treating me like somebody who outranks you?" X-5 said, eyeing Rebecca and Loki who stood next to each other.

"I don't work here," Loki replied.

Rebecca rolled her eyes at X-5 as he said, "Oh, that's a good point. You should stop talking.

Is it bad he's already getting under my skin? Rebecca thought as she watched Mobius walk towards him, "Hey, what were you doing down there on the Sacred Timeline?"

"Making movies," X-5 replied.

"Don't waste our time, X-5," B-15 exclaimed.

"It's Brad. Bradley," X-5 or Brad corrected her.

"Of course you changed your name," Rebecca mumbled so X-5 didn't hear her.

"And under whose authority are you holding me here? Because looking around, I do not see anyone ranking high enough to make that call," Brad exclaimed.

"I don't need approval to detain a hunter that abandoned his post," B-15 stated.

"Oh, that's good. That's good. But weren't you the one blabbering on and on about how we all had lives on the timeline?" Brad asked. "Well, I went down and got my life. What exactly are you mad at me about?"

"There are lives at stake!" Rebecca exclaimed.

"There are lives at stake?" Brad asked Rebecca with a small laugh, "Oh, you've got some nerve. 'There are lives at stake.'" Brad quoted her and then turned to Loki who was looking at Rebecca, "Everyone here knows what you're doing, you know?" Brad told Loki, causing him to look at the prisoner. "You're just trying to make up for all the terrible, awful shit you've done in your life, you pathetic little man," Brad said.

"Okay, that's enough," Mobius interrupted him trying to stop him from going further.

"No, no, Mobius. No, it's... It's riveting," Loki told Mobius with a smile on his face. "Keep going, I want to hear more."

"Good. See, everything you, Sylvie, and even little Bec here have ever done to try to help, has only ever made it worse," X-5 stated.

"Is that right?" Loki hummed out.