Karma

Loki was the first to enter the room Brad was in

Loki was the first to enter the room Brad was in. Rebecca hoped this plan would work to find out where Sylvie was on the timeline as she helped Mobius wheel a machine through the hallway. "Watch your step," Mobius warned as Rebecca was walking backwards and was about to trip over the door.

"A little help, Loki," Rebecca asked as she tried to pick up the end and Mobius bringing the machine into the cell.

Loki quickly went and helped pick up the end with Rebecca and the three brought the machine into the cell causing Brad to look up at the three. "Where's B-15?" Brad asked.

"She won't be joining us for this session," Mobius responded as Rebecca walked closely to the machine making sure it didn't fall as they continued to wheel it over to a corner.

"Oh, I get it. So, you come in here without B-15 and I'm supposed to believe the two of you are gonna torture me, Mobius, Rebecca?" Brad questioned the two as he walked next to Mobius.

"Let's simplify everything. You have information that we need. You don't want to give it to us. So, how do we find common ground?" Mobius asked as Rebecca plugged in the machine.

"You two are getting desperate," Brad breathed out.

"You're not wrong. He's not wrong," Loki commented as he was messing around with the machine wires.

"We're definitely getting desperate," Rebecca added as Mobius went to grab a big round tube that was attached to the machine and plugged it into the outlet in the wall.

"I'll be honest with you, we're down to our last option," Mobius told Brad.

"And your last chance," Loki added.

"This is cute. Which one of you came up with this script?" Brad asked, amused by this whole thing.

"Because you're a tough nut to crack and you've left us no choice but to kind of ramp..." Mobius began to say as he started to turn the machine on.

"Uh, Mobius... Controller," Rebecca said motioning to the handle and pretended that they had not grabbed the controller before coming in.

"Right, okay. We can't start the festivities without that little baby, stand by," Mobius commented walking ahead of the two towards the door.

Loki and Rebecca looked at one another as Mobius left the room. With a small nod from Loki, Rebecca quickly closed the door behind her mentor and locked the door from the inside, "Hey, open up," Mobius began to yell at the two. "Hey, Becca! Loki?"

"Turns out, there is actually one other option," Rebecca exclaimed, taking one look at Brad and walked over to the machine.

"You sniffed us out, Brad. And I knew you would, because you're a clever chap," Loki said, causing Rebecca to smirk at Brad as Loki joined her over at the machine. "So, guess what? We wrote a little script of our own."