Glitch

"We need to deal with the bigger problem here," Loki exclaimed once the elevator began to move downward

"We need to deal with the bigger problem here," Loki exclaimed once the elevator began to move downward. "He Who Remains."

"I understand and we'll get to that. In order to do that, I need a Loki and Becca Who Remains. We need to address the fact you two keep disappearing," Mobius said not understanding what was happening to the two.

"What? We don't keep disappearing. We don't have time..." Loki started to say but he suddenly disappeared and reappeared.

"You just disappeared," Mobius exclaimed as Rebecca placed a hand on Loki's shoulder.

"I know–"

"I can't keep looking at it 'cause it's horrible," Mobius stated, causing Rebecca to look up at him.

"What? I thought you said it didn't look that bad?" Rebecca questioned.

"I was lying! It–It's terrible, looks like you're being born or dying or both at the same time. It's really freaking me out. It looks really painful–" Mobius said as Rebecca felt an overwhelming pain once more.

Loki quickly caught her from falling down in the elevators as he said, "It's not that bad. I can handle it."

"He might be able to withstand the pain, but I can't. It hurts so bad," Rebecca breathed out.

"How does it look?" Mobius asked the fourth person that had been standing there this whole time.

Rebecca raised her eye at the TVA worker as his mouth hung open and was speechless of the whole interaction.

The elevator dinged and the three walked out of the elevator walking to wherever Mobius was taking them two. "Okay, Sylvie kicking you and Loki sending you through the Time Door into the past, that somehow started all of this?" Mobius asked Rebecca and Loki.

"All I know was that we were in the past," Loki replied. "Considering I and then Sylvie had He Who Remains' TemPad, that might be how that was possible."

"Wait, that's who you said had my memory wiped?"

"Yes, He Who Remains." Loki replied.

"Is that what you're calling him, or that's his name?"

"He introduced himself like that to us," Rebecca exclaimed as the trio turned a corner of the hallway.

"That's arrogant. It's like calling yourself 'Last Man Standing.'" Mobius stated.

"Why have I heard that name before?" Rebecca wondered aloud.

"The sitcom I made you watch when we first met, remember?" Mobius exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah. That was an interesting show."

Loki shook his head at the two bickering once more, "Back on topic... Is it arrogant if you can back it up?"

"Well can he back it up?" Mobius asked.

"Yeah," Loki replied.

"That's scary," Mobius stated.