Sparks Fly

Mobius and the other three Loki's were up in a tent type structure on top of the hill. Rebecca, Loki, and Sylvie went out to an open patch of grass and sat down. Rebecca had sat next to Loki and Sylvie sat on the other side and they were happy about being back together.

"Mobius isn't so bad," Sylvie said in the midst of silence as they looked out.

"Or so good. I think that's why we get along," Loki stated.

"He cares about you two," Sylvie said, noticing that Rebecca was staring off in the distance still and that Loki was looking at her.

Rebecca shivered as a cold breeze blew around them, "It's cold," Loki said, not taking his eyes off of Rebecca.

"Mmm-hmm," Rebecca hummed out.

Rebecca saw a green glow out of the corner of her eye which made her look at Loki who had a green lined with gold around his shoulders. "I could conjure one for the two of you if you like," Loki said.

"You could conjure me a new outfit. You have no idea how uncomfortable something like this is," Sylvie said slightly tugging on her collar.

"Or you can make me a place where I can shower along with clean clothes that are covered in my blood. I feel disgusting. I haven't showered since before Lamantis," Rebecca huffed out.

Loki sighed at the thought of Rebecca going through all of that the past few days. "Mobius and his theory about..." Sylvie started to say.

"Right, right. About our nexus events," Loki said.

"Yeah, total rubbish, right?" Sylvie asked.

"Totally," Rebecca hummed out.

"Absolutely. Of course. I mean..." Loki trailed off.

"I don't mean that it wasn't a nice moment," Sylvie said, glancing at the two beside her.

"No, it was great. It was really nice," Loki exclaimed.

"It was very nice, yeah," Rebecca said, agreeing with Loki.

"It just sounds like another TVA lie," Sylvie exclaimed.

"I agree with you on that one," Rebecca said, shaking her head.

"A hundred percent, I mean, totally, yeah," Loki said.

Sylvie knew that Loki wanted to be left alone with Rebecca before they went on their mission to kill Alioth. Sylvie cleared her throat as Loki glanced over at Rebecca, "I'm gonna check on the other variants and Mobius." Sylvie stood up and left the two alone.

Loki extended the blanket over Rebecca's shoulders causing a small smile to form on the girl's face, "Thank you," she said softly scooting closer to Loki so the warmth would stay between the two of them.

"Of course," Loki replied. "After all of this is done with, do you think you'll go back to the TVA?"

Rebecca shook her head, "No. I think I'll go out and find my brother to see if he's still alive somewhere on the timeline. Will you?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe, I don't think my father nor brother would want to see me again after what I did," Loki said with a small sigh, "Maybe I can join you on your journey to find your brother," Loki suggested.

"I thought you were getting tired of me–" Rebecca asked with a smirk on her face, nudging Loki.

"How could I get tired of you?" Loki told Rebecca.

A moment of silence overcame the two as they stared out where Alioth was in the distance.

"Is it normal to be scared?" Rebecca asked.