Is It Over Now?

Post Credit scene

Rebecca felt her back collide with a floor causing her to let out a groan. She raised her head and noticed that it was one of the many Time Theaters within the TVA. Her mind felt blank as she stared at the ceiling  not knowing what she should do now. 

She didn't know how much time had past since her arrival. She didn't even flinch when she heard a time door open and closed just like her's had done. 

"Becca?" Loki muttered noticing the girl on the floor.

"Loki?!" Rebecca said pushing herself up and ran towards the man who had just pushed her through the door minutes before. 

Rebecca threw her arms around him and felt a tear roll down her face thinking she would never see him again, "I thought I would never see you again," Rebecca whispered to him looking at him in the eyes and he the same. 

"I'm sorry. I couldn't loose you- I-," Loki said stumbling over his words. "I love you."

Rebecca immediately kissed him and this time was more passionate than before. "I love you too," she breathed out.

The two went and sat with their hands intertwined together thinking about what had just happened. "Do you think she did it?" Rebecca asked.

"I think she did," Loki muttered rubbing circles on her hand.

Rebecca closed her eyes knowing the worse was yet to come and wasn't prepared for the upcoming consequences of their actions. 

"Come on. We can't just sit here, we need to warn them," Loki whispered helping Rebecca up and walked out of the time theater. 

The two ran through the hallway past a few minutemen who were going the opposite direction as they were. 

Rebecca looked up and saw the clock in front of the city behind it. Loki and Rebecca exchanged glances and the two continued to run hoping they would find Mobius. They eventually were running through the library archives Rebecca had spent hours upon hours once upon a time in. 

"That's what, sixty-three branches in this unit alone?" Mobius asked looking at the TemPad.

"Does he want us to just let them all branch?" B-15 wondered looking up from the TemPad. 

"At this point, how are we gonna stop it?" Mobius asked.

Rebecca and Loki ran up to the two, "we can't!" Loki yelled out. 

"What?" Mobius asked turning to face the two walking towards them. "What'd you say?"

"It's done, Mobius. We made a terrible mistake," Rebecca told her mentor. 

"We freed the Timeline. We found him beyond the storm. A Citadel at the End of Time. He's terrifying! He planned everything!" Loki exclaimed. "He's seen everything. He knows everything." 

Mobius tried to stop Loki from talking, "It's complicated. Okay? But someone is coming. Countless different versions of a very dangerous person. and they're all set on war. We need to prepare!" Rebecca said with a shaky voice.

"Take it easy. You two are analyst, right? What division are you from?" Mobius asked the two.

Loki and Rebecca exchanged glances, "What?" 

"What are you talking about? Mobius it's me," Rebecca exclaimed pointing at herself.

"Who are you? What's your name?" 

"Boots on the ground now. Archives," Rebecca heard B-15 say. 

Rebecca turned to see what Loki was staring at and her mouth fell open at the site of the new statue in front of them. It was He Who Remains.

"What do we do?" Rebecca whispered.

"We figure it out together," Loki replied. 

"I'm with you 'til the end of the line," Rebecca said looking at Loki.

"'Til the end of the line," Loki repeated back grabbing Rebecca's hand and looked back at the terrifying statue standing up in the middle of the TVA.

What are they going to do?

SEASON ONE DONE!